Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
Stephine Meyer {Twilight, New Moon, Eclispe}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fav book chartcer
  Belle
  Edward
  Jacob
  Other Character if so who?
View Results

xvxMadexvx

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:57 am
has anyone read the books by stephine meyer if u haven't i reckonmend it they are worth the read if u have read the books let me know what you think xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:59 am
if anyone happens to read these books and knows' the release of the fourth book can u plz let me know thank u  

xvxMadexvx

xvxMadexvx

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:07 am
lallalalalalalala just doing this to get gold don't mind me  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:02 am
1. This topic belongs in the multimedia subforum.
2. Do not post pointless posts "just to get gold," or for any other reason.
3. Go to the "Guild Rules - Read first" sticky and READ THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE AND FOLLOW THEM.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:50 am

By the way, I hate the Twilight Series.
Bella is whiny, completely dependent, and obsessive.
The entire series feels like a twelve-year-olds fantasy, which is rather annoying.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:53 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

The entire series feels like a twelve-year-olds fantasy, which is rather annoying.

Not to mention its constant 'Look at me Miss Rice, please, I'm trying ever so hard.' feel which makes it seem derivative and for those of us that can't stand the afformentioned author who made vampires into a bunch of whiny bitches even more baleful then Interview with a Vampire.  

Rellik San
Captain

LonelyEmo20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:33 pm
I actually enjoyed the series.... [yet to read the 4th bk tho XP] I love it, despite the whiny girl.... Its a romance novel speaking of forbidden love; its good. Plus, can't wait for the Twilight movie to come out as well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm
It's badly written, yet because, I am a 'steriotypical' teenage girl, I enjoy it.  

iGrunny E M O

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Not to mention its constant 'Look at me Miss Rice, please, I'm trying ever so hard.' feel which makes it seem derivative and for those of us that can't stand the afformentioned author who made vampires into a bunch of whiny bitches even more baleful then Interview with a Vampire.

-cant think of anything nice about the series of books-
I HATE TWILIGHT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm
The girl is boring, untalented, and bitches, yes a vampire would so go after that other some other girl.
Also I don't think a author needs to tell me in everything about Edward to the point of telling me what his breath was like.

PS: "his voice was hard now."  

Art Payment

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:42 pm
It's Okay... The movie kinda ruined it for me. I've read all the books, I guess either New Moon or Breaking Dawn is my favorite, because I love the Vultori (sp?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:49 am
no offense... TWILIGHT FREAKING SUCKS, ANTI FEMMINIST, AND AN INSULT TO LITERATURE!!!!...... and yes i am anit-twilight  

The Raevyn Story

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:01 pm
Plain and simple, Twilight SUCKS!
-It's horribly written, Stephenie Meyer can't write worth s**t. My four year old son is a better author than she is!
-Vampires DO NOT sparkle. I don't care what you say 'Oh, but it's original!' No, it's not original, it's just plain STUPID! Even they gay man thinks sparkling vampires is TOO ******** GAY!
-Bella is a terrible role model for girls.
-Edward is the most awful, disgusting p.o.s. to ever be created.
-Robert Pattinson (Douche who played Edward in the movie) Is HIDEOUS!
-Kirsten Stewert (b***h who played Bella) Is a HORRIBLE actress

Really, the only part I liked about the books (Cause the movie was definately trash), was Carlisle.

Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games