0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

6hi6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:23 am
these are by the same auther they are awesome books they are fantasy with an added past or future they are on my great book list  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:24 am
the sea of trolls is past and fantasy which is awesome  

6hi6

6hi6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:25 am
the house of the scorpion is more futureized it isnt really fantasy but it is cool it has clones and stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:25 pm
Personaly, I liked the sea of trolls better, it only took me a day to read it!!!!  

The Popetator

Janviarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:00 pm
oh wow! im planning on reading the sea trolls and my english teacher says that we're going to do a novel study on the house of scorpions soon  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:33 pm
I have both of these and I loved them. Nancy Farmer is a great author and the plots are very cool. I think I probably liked House of the Scorpion better, I thought it was so interesting, it fascinated me.  

X_Dark _Princess_X

Janviarius

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:36 pm
oh my gosh! the sea of trolls is the BEST BOOK EVER!! the sea of trolls is one of my favorite books now!! i cant wait to read the house of the scorpions! but sadly i found out that in english we're not going to have a book report on it so i guess i'll just read it for pleasure...oh i cant wait!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:06 am
I am totally in LOVE with House Of The Scorpion! The whole thing was so wonderful and suspenseful! *swoon*  

icarusx

murphyad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:42 am
she is my favorite author she also wrote a girl named disaster and the ear the eye and the arm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 pm
I love these books! <3  

Tarantellatears

X_Dark _Princess_X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 pm
Wow so I just came back to this thread for the first time in almost 2 years and it's pretty funny how the posts jump straight from 2006 to 2008 completely skipping out an entire year. So weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:41 pm
I haven't read the other book, but I have Read the Sea of Trolls... I think it was a Battle of the Books Last year, and I read it, and even though it was kind of a requirement, I loved it, I could NOT put it down!  

cheerdiva14

MyLadyMandy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:57 am
I've read The House of the Scorpion, but I've never come across any of Farmer's other works. That was the first book I really got freaked out while reading, actually, but I love it anyway. I'm pretty sure it was one I bugged all my friends to read, too, and that I saw a lot around the halls in school...

El PatrĂ³n's always reminded me a lot of Mr. Burns from The Simpsons. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:04 pm
She just did a sequel to sea of trolls it's Into the land of the Sliver Apples it's a great finish  

murphyad

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:51 am
murphyad
She just did a sequel to sea of trolls it's Into the land of the Sliver Apples it's a great finish

it's not a finish though, she's making it into a trilogy. I think the third one's called The Islands of the Blessed or something. I need to read the second one D=  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games