Submit

Would L be a good boyfriend?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:15 pm
she have long hair maybe golden and small body with a butt xD.. he likes to pinch remember xD.

she be very justice orriented and she be very intellegent an I.Q equal to L's and she has to help him with all his cases and if he dies she dies as well sweatdrop yup pretty much L's gf if their was one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm
i think that L's gf will have black hair with black/brown eyes. She would be smart( not as smart as L), pretty, kinda cheerful, and nice but.......when u think about it, who wouldn't want to be L's gf?  

heavon_above

Uber_Bubblez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm
*puts on L thinking cap*

This doesn't really answer the question,but I'd always thought L and that Kyota girl,who was fan-girling big time over him during the freshmen grad ceremony thingy,and during the tennis match with Light would be a super-cute couple. 3nodding I don't know if anybody remembers her though. confused

L has very little social skills,and Kyota,from what very little we've seen of her,seems kinda socially awkward.I hate this word,but they'd seem.....kawaii together lol.

But back on subject,would L be a good boyfriend?Although we fan-girls would like to imagine so,what with fan-fics and such.....probably not.He wouldn't seem like he'd know what to do in those type of situations that call for physical contact,ahem. sweatdrop Not very affectionate,would be mostly deeply immersed in whichever case he was on,aloof I guess.But,the girl could always teach him or show him how to be less awkward or something.I dunno. confused But then again,as I've seen in some episodes,he can be a little unpredictible sometimes,doing stuff you wouldn't really expect from his character.

*takes off L thinking cap*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm
well yeah, he does lack social skill and stuff...

maybe a girly girl, because they would compliment each other...but I doubt it.
and someone a lot like him ..well i believe their relationship would be quite boring..

so I'm not sure , really who is sure?

and yeah i would like someone who doesn't shower for days..but i can't say I shower everyday sweatdrop redface
hehe...

well returning to the subject of L...
Maybe an average person.. as average as anyone can be.
A bit in the intelligent side, no one to wow, someone who also has trouble socializing but has friends and goes to parties, just she would prefer to stay home.

I dunno I guess I'm trying to make his girlfriend ( if he had one ) pretty much in the middle, not to extroverted , not to introverted.  

zhilaohu

zhilaohu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 pm
Uber_Bubblez
*puts on L thinking cap*

This doesn't really answer the question,but I'd always thought L and that Kyota girl,who was fan-girling big time over him during the freshmen grad ceremony thingy,and during the tennis match with Light would be a super-cute couple. 3nodding I don't know if anybody remembers her though. confused

L has very little social skills,and Kyota,from what very little we've seen of her,seems kinda socially awkward.I hate this word,but they'd seem.....kawaii together lol.

But back on subject,would L be a good boyfriend?Although we fan-girls would like to imagine so,what with fan-fics and such.....probably not.He wouldn't seem like he'd know what to do in those type of situations that call for physical contact,ahem. sweatdrop Not very affectionate,would be mostly deeply immersed in whichever case he was on,aloof I guess.But,the girl could always teach him or show him how to be less awkward or something.I dunno. confused But then again,as I've seen in some episodes,he can be a little unpredictible sometimes,doing stuff you wouldn't really expect from his character.

*takes off L thinking cap*

well..I think he would know what to do for those situations that have physical contact....but It WOULD be awkward..but he does seem perverted..at some times.. q:

and yes, he would need someone ( the girl ) to help him show emotions, but i really cheerful girl or with a lot of emotions ( think Matsuda [ lol ] ) I think would probably annoy him..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 am
User Image

i dont know bout him...but i would sure make a good gf....lol...jk....i guess he would....he is understanding....

Life is so hard.
Embrace all that hardness and live ur life.
Things aren't wut they seem.

hi5201

TykiMikk_Tease_Pleasure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm
If L had a girlfriend, it would be someone unique. Someone who could help him with the cases. Someone who is pretty, but doesn't like to show off. Maybe someone who would enjoy sweets like he does.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:43 am
{{{If L had a girlfriend...

She would be understanding. She would have to know and comprehend how he acts, why he acts like that, and what she should do to respond. She would have to be a large thinker-- as in, taking every possible option into perspective --and she should be able to solve things fairly quickly, though not as quickly or as well as L; If L feels intimidated or inferior, he would most likely either work to surpass her, or dump her. She would most definately need a strong sweet tooth; have you ever seen L eating anything but something that contains sugar? I don't think so. All of their meals would be like the picnic L, Near, and Maki had in the third movie: Nothing but sugar substances, i.e. chocolate dipping sauce, crepes, candy, cake, etc, etc...
She would probably have some sort of quirk as well, seeing as L has so many. It's just a guess, but I think L would like a girl like that; someone who's "weird," like himself, someone who understands the way he does things and how he acts. And, since L is socially inept, she would have to know how to talk to him. The girl, whomever she may turn out to be, would definately have to learn to deal with lies, as well. Though, L only lies to either help the case, or to make someone feel better. It's complicated, but the girl would certainly have to be unique.
}}}

Special Agent Odd

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

x T o k ii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm
I always thought L and Misora(Ray Pember's fiance`) would make a cute couple. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 am
Naomi Baine
Nope. L couldn't possibly be a good boyfriend..

He's got zero social skills, and lies way more than you should in a relationship. He has no friends(Except maybe Watari), and most likely never showers.

Admit it, in real life, you ladies(And possibly some gents) would be repulsed. Most likely, you will think he is a hobo or a sex offender or something(I know I would).

Really, that being said, if he did manage to get a girl, she would most likely share his intellegence, have a metric ******** of quirks, and be a lying, conniving criminal. Someone who will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, in other words, a female version of L himself.

(Ir maybe he would date that Linda kid from Wammy's, but it's impossible, as L never had any contact with the Wammy children, except through a computer screen, and that was only once.)

I think your just jelous of L's awesomeness. XP
L would be a good boyfriend...but it would be hard to find the right girlfriend for him...he IS sort of "off" in a way.
But my main point is that L would be a good boyfriend, just not for girls who would be all up in his personal space.
YOU SEE THE WAY HE HOLDS THINGS! HES AFRAID OF GERMS! XP
I have to say...im not a big fan of germs either..but the way he holds things...its just kinda odd.
L would have to have a girlfriend who can respect his space and also who is able to help him solve the cases.
Thats all i have to say for now, and i might add on later, when i remember what else i was going to say XP  

iTechnologicalLollipop

Kon Tatsumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:34 pm
For some reason, I could see L stockholming some poor girl.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff