Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to join?
  sure, sounds cool...
  no thanks...
  ^DO IT!!!!! *blows up head*....jk
  ^O.o
View Results

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:34 am
" Maybe we could hide in the woods? Do think they would look for us there?"asked Shiori. "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm
(sure you can ^.^)

"Do you think he'll look for a us in the forest?" Shiori asked, but then thought of a better place. "Meet me in twenty four hours at the Holiday Inn. I have an idea of where we can go." Shiori handed Kiada to Raine then headed off in another direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Taven flew he grew stronger, the more exercise he got the faster he grew.
Kiada glanced at Taven, right before her eyes he was growing. You're growing. She told him. He glanced at her and nodded. How?

The stronger you get the bigger and stronger I get, plus the more exercise I get I also grow bigger. He said and grew a little more. Kiada laughed and sighed, she was missing Koshi's presence.
Even though Kiada was no longer part of his mind he knew she was not happy. "Kiada..." He whispered and winced as Katia washed his wound. "Curse that Shiori. This is the second time she has stabbed me!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 pm
Raine looked at Shiori as she took off. Raine rode towards Holiday Inn as Shiori comanded. Troy flew next to her, it was wired having him so close to her... Kiada rode on Blade behind Troy.
(ill post for Icemist scence shes not going to post anymore.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sky looked at Koshi trying not to laugh. "do you need anything Koshi?" she said able to make her voice normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 am
"Actully,I do. But, I would watch it if I were you. You don't want to get on my bad side."Koshi said. "Now."he said turning to Katia."I need you and Sky to track all of them down. If you see them, contact me right away."he ordered. "Yes master."they both replied, Sky, finnaly letting out a little snicker.  

Hunter of Atermis

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 am
"o.k. We have been almost everywhere they would be."murmured Sky.
"Wait, how about the small part of town. Where they have the holiday inn, McDonalds, and that small store. I just remembered it 'cause its all the way over there." Katia said pointing her finger far to the right. " All right Katia, you go to the store and McDonalds. I'll go to the Inn. Then, when you finish, go to the lake."Sky ordered. "Hey, i'm not the only one that knows this part of the area."Sky said, looking at the puzzeled look on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 am
(This is in the Inn!)

"Shiori, are you sure that we are safe?"asked Raine.
"I don't know." answered Shiori.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But I do."Sky thought. She was looking through all the windows of the rooms."And now, I must contact Koshi." ( twisted Mwa,ha,ha,ha!!!)  

Hunter of Atermis

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 pm
(Hey, its great that you're posting a lot, but please only post for your character. THANKS ^.^)

Shiro looked at everyone, "Okay. Heres my plan." She quickly told every her plan.

(MUAHAHAHA!!!!! You have to wait for a bit before you know my plan twisted )

Koshi shook his head, "No." He growled. "Get out of here." Sky quickly left the room and all was quiet in the room. Outside Koshi heared Sky laughing. He entered her mind, Do you want to join the devil sooner than you think? He growled. She quickly stopped and walked down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper sat next to Shiori, Taven next to him. I hate how your bigger than me now. At least when I'm in my small size. He growled. Taven looked at him and laughed.

Wait 'til I'm my full size. Taven laughed again and looked over and Kiada. I'm going to chop off Koshi's head for what he's done to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:15 am
(sorry! I didnt know!!! sweatdrop )  

Hunter of Atermis

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:22 pm
(its okay. I was just telling you ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm
Raine nodded then looked at Frost. Frost looked unsertain. "dont worry, im sure this plan will work."

~~~~~~~~

Sky stoped laughing then walked down the hall. she went into her room where Koshi wouldnt hear her then started laughing her head off. she never saw Koshi crazy for another girl. "what are you laughing at?" Ice asked. she was already getting bigger than she thought she would.

"ive never seen Koshi like this." Sky said in her normal voice at last.

Ice rolled her eyes, "i cant wait until you like a dude."

Sky looked at Ice with big eyes then went to normal, "there is no one that i would like." she growled.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:10 pm
(im just going to make another person)
Warrior name: Dawnstar
Character name: Ashra
pet: User Image(Dark)
side: bad
Power: darkness & weather
Bio: she had been blind all of her life but she can see with her darkness. Koshi asked her to join when he was making the bad side. she is one of his healers.
Personality: hard headed and shy.
Picture: User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashra looked at Koshi. his dark outline glew black while the surroundings were white. "how do you feel?" she asked trying to sound soothing but she sounded fearful. great, why did i sound like that?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 am
i like your picture!!!  

Hunter of Atermis

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:41 pm
Warrior name: Reedblossom
Name: Emi
Curse and power(s): Curse of Rose and Thorn (Transormation)
Pic: Rose Form:
User Image
Thorn Form:
User Image
Pet Picture: User Image
Pet Name: Bobo
Personality: (Rose Form) sincere, sweet, generous, kind, drama queen, shy (Thorn Form) tomboyish, selfish, strong, mean, sour, outgoing
Bio: When she was born, she had two personalities and one body. One day she was sweet and gave to anyone needy, the next she was obnoxious and very selfish. When she was cursed, she could express her personalities in different bodies. She casts spells with her rose form and is a sword master in her thorn form.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff