Pokemon Platinum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you get it?
  Yes
  No
  Depends, will decide once more info is actually revealed.
  Who cares?
  I do?
  Why?
  Because im bored :emo:
View Results

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:24 pm
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi
E-Hero Omega
krishnath
Oh, you know I'm going to get it. I don't care if it is just a rehash of Diamond/Pearl. There will likely be new areas to explore, not to mention that one will get a chance to catch both Dialga and Palkia in the same game.

Same here. Pokemon isn't a disease, it's addicting like Tetris.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but since you brought up Pokemon addictions, I've read that there was a conspiracy stating that Pokemon cards were laced with nicotine to try and explain why kids(including me) loved them so much in the 90's.

Seriously? .....*glances over at the binders full of Pokemon cards that are lying on the floor by my desk* Conspiracy theories are silly, but I am suddenly questioning WHY I'm addicted to them.....

I can't even remember where my cards gone. *Goes and look, then found them*

... Anyone wants an old good condition Base Set Blastoise?

On the subject... Don't you hate how gamers would ignore Pokemon because it's cute? They would play Yoshi or Pikman, but not Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:41 pm
E-Hero Omega
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi
E-Hero Omega
krishnath
Oh, you know I'm going to get it. I don't care if it is just a rehash of Diamond/Pearl. There will likely be new areas to explore, not to mention that one will get a chance to catch both Dialga and Palkia in the same game.

I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but since you brought up Pokemon addictions, I've read that there was a conspiracy stating that Pokemon cards were laced with nicotine to try and explain why kids(including me) loved them so much in the 90's.

Seriously? .....*glances over at the binders full of Pokemon cards that are lying on the floor by my desk* Conspiracy theories are silly, but I am suddenly questioning WHY I'm addicted to them.....

On the subject... Don't you hate how gamers would ignore Pokemon because it's cute? They would play Yoshi or Pikman, but not Pokemon.

I know right? What's so cute about 10 year old children setting out on a quest to capture innocent creatures in tiny balls and have them fight to the death for thier own amusement? That's hard core in my book.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:23 am
Felix Kristanelo
E-Hero Omega
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi
E-Hero Omega
krishnath

I know right? What's so cute about 10 year old children setting out on a quest to capture innocent creatures in tiny balls and have them fight to the death for thier own amusement? That's hard core in my book.

blaugh You made me laugh.

Yeah, that's badass there. Saying... "Mom, I'm leaving home to start a Pokemon jouney. I know that I suck at camping, and that I'm awful without a friend... Still, that's not the point. I would like to get out and see the world while I am still young."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:55 am
E-Hero Omega
Felix Kristanelo
E-Hero Omega
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Yeah, that's badass there. Saying... "Mom, I'm leaving home to start a Pokemon jouney. I know that I suck at camping, and that I'm awful without a friend... Still, that's not the point. I would like to get out and see the world while I am still young."
He... What I don't get is how their mothers' actually let them go. >.>  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:05 pm
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
Felix Kristanelo
E-Hero Omega
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

One of the many mysteries of Pokemon... ninja That and how Pokemon are commonly exploited in hentai... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:37 am
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
Felix Kristanelo
E-Hero Omega

One of the many mysteries of Pokemon... ninja That and how Pokemon are commonly exploited in hentai... confused
>.> That too..  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Miss_Pokemon_Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 pm
uh... oh idk but HELL YEA
dont even say that i cant I will get that game when it comes out  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:13 pm
Hm... Question: How do the third games go with version exclusives? Will they have all the pokemon from both diamond and pearl?

And all this talk of the past has me getting nastalgic... does anyone remember the original trading commercial, where there's a boy with blue in one house, and a boy with red in the next house, and they've got the cable between their windows and the pokemon are crawling across it?

And I WILL be getting platinum... because I lost pearl. emo  

Maruul

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:06 am
Miss_Pokemon_Lover
uh... oh idk but HELL YEA
dont even say that i cant I will get that game when it comes out

So come aboard, cosplay as a character and discuss Pokemon.

(You've never seen Pokemon hentai have you? Pm me a reply)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 am
Pokemon hentai is WRONG!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! What the heck is WRONG with those people!!!?!? What's wrong with the people who LIKE IT!!!?!? burning_eyes

Anyways, I'll be happy to get Platinum when it's released ^^ I don't like deleting my old game files, either, but I would love replaying the game >.> Choosing different Pokemon along the same adventure to see what happens, I think it's fun! Besides, I can catch EVERY SIGNLE FREAKIN POKEMON in one game, then (like I did when I got Emerald) just catch the ones I actually like in the new game! 4laugh Yay Platinum!  

-Angry Manaphy-

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm
-Angry Manaphy-
Pokemon hentai is WRONG!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! What the heck is WRONG with those people!!!?!? What's wrong with the people who LIKE IT!!!?!? burning_eyes

(It's strange when it comes to the Pokemon themselves, with the exception of Gardevoir. Characters like Misty or May are okay.)

Anyway, Regigigas made simple. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:16 am
here to answer some of your rumors about Platinum:
1. Yes, Giratina, Regigigas, and Shaymin will all get new forms. The only form I remember is that Regigigas gets a sky form and now has levitate instead of slow start. So yes, he'll now be usable!
2. Wi-fi underground will also be in platinum. I personally am not interested but I do agree that it should have been there from the start

also, since Shaymin will get a new form, maybe they'll put pokemon from Nintendo events into the game like Darkrai and Arceus. Idk, we can only hope (maybe not arceus. I don't want to see any more on wi-fi >_<)  

The Fabulous M a r x

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces