Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"Through Bleeding Hands" ( made up anime story ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 pm
"O wow. Jeez its been years man how you doin?" Kokoro asked him surprised and happy to hear from an old friend.
"Sorry about before most normal people say who they are when they call" He chuckled.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 pm
"Well I'm not most people. I've been doing ok. What about you?"  

finfageek

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:57 pm
"I've been good. Started a new job a few months ago. I work with your girl; she's sweet. You should meet mine some time." Kokoro told him as he started eating a little here an there before it got cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:02 pm
"I guess I should. She sounds really nice."  

finfageek

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:29 pm
"O so you've hear of Masami. I take it Aimi put you up to calling me" Kokoro chucked.
"So when is a good time for you?" He asked him.

Aimi leaned in close trying to hear the conversation, but she was short so standing on her toes did little good when He held the phone higher. She made a pouting face at him and stood there waiting for him to be done on the phone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 pm
"Um...anytime I guess." He kissed Aimi on the forehead, knowing she was pouting.  

finfageek

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm
(OOC : sorry lot to do lately)

Emi nodded " Sure might as well meet them some time right." he said leading the way through the door and into the next room holding the door open as he went.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 pm
"Who is it?"asked Masami.  

funnybunny8888

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:28 am
Following Emi into the room she looked around "Oh my, is that you Masami?" It had been way to long since she has seen any of her old high school friends. Many things have changed since graduation. Turning to Emi she squeezed his hand and stepping forward introduced her old friend to her only love. "Masami I would like to introduce you to my beloved, Emi. And Emi this is Masami."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:46 pm
Hotaru "I Love your new look!! It suits you very well i might add. I'm starting to get a little bored lets get something to eat okay!"  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 pm
Emi looked the girl over before addressing her " Hello Masami it's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 am
It was late in the night Hotaru started seeing things in the darkness of the night....Not knowing what was going on Hotaru screamed in terror! Hello? She said to the very pale and starnge young beautiful woman.... Wait a sec...Kiku?? Is that you????  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:34 pm
WHERE IS EVERYONE OH MY JEEEEZZZZZ!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed ................................ eek sweatdrop  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff