Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Morning sickness?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:46 am
Ever since I was younger, whenever I wake up I feel sick. I have a hard time even drinking water. By the time I'm actually starting to feel any hunger it's usually lunchtime so I've grown accustomed to eating lunch food for breakfast.

But now I'm on my own and I can technically eat breakfast for lunch, so... What do you guys think? Should I eat breakfast as lunch and possibly miss dinner because of it?

Oh, also, I try and eat 2-3 small snacks a day so I'm not just eating 2 big meals a day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 pm
Don't mess w/ your eating schedule as in 'breakfast lunch and dinner'. Eat when you're hungry, but you should at least choke down a glass of water in the morning, or juice.  

Lady Schist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 am
when i read your post, my first thought wasnt "Should she make lunch breakfast" but "why does she feel sick in the mornings?" I think maybe you should have that checked out, but thats just what i would do in that situation ^_^ unless you already know its something benign or had it already checked out whee

I know some people are against snacking, but perhaps that is better for you than completely missing out on the nutrition etc that you would get from the meals you dont get  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:05 am
I've never really gotten it checked but it's been like that for over half of my life XD I just learned to accept it.

Thank you guys for your opinions :3  

Starlurk

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:50 am
well for me i am always curious when something strange happens to me physically xd so i go to the dr with a million questions. But of course not everyone is interested in stuff like that, and of course other people have more of a life than i do that they have to get on with sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:36 am
No I do the same thing! XD

It's just that this has been around for so long I never thought about it haha.  

Starlurk

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games