Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:54 pm
"Your Majesty, I love your daughter. With everything that's happened so far, there was never really an opportunity for everything to be settled. I beg you, reconsider. She does not love this other prince. She'll be unhappy. If i thought it best for her and that she would be happy, i wouldn't oppose. Her best interests are mine as well as yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:32 pm
The king sighed. "If you love my daughter, does this mean that you think you are a better match for my daughter?" He asked, as he thought that his plan was working.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:31 am
"I cannot say that i would be a better match. I refuse to speak what is absolutely best for her. I cannot take away her will and right to think and decide for herself. I do know, that i will do whatever I can to keep her happy and safe. I have killed, though it was not intentional, for her. It is for her I would do anything. I would only leave her side if it was she that asked me to do so of her own free will."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 am
The king sighed as he realized that his plan was not going anywhere. He decided that he was going to flat out and ask him. "Prince Kyo, what are your intentions with my daughter? I understand that you are in love with her but I must know what you plan on doing with her." Kyo just stared at the king. "What I am asking is, do you plan on asking me for her hand?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:01 pm
Kyo was silent for a moment.
"Your majesty, you and my father have been friends for years. You know my background. If I knew that it was without a doubt what Harukoo wished, I would marry her in a heartbeat. If I am whom she chooses than I will ask for her hand in marriage. No matter how much I love, I will not force her into something she does not want. I'm not sure if she is ready for marriage. When she is ready and is she wishes it, then yes I will ask for her hand in marriage."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:51 pm
The king sighed. "Kyo, I must have her married by her next birthday. It is the law of our kingdom. The same as yours. I recently talked to your father and he too wants you to be married." He looked down at the floor for a moment making sure he was saying the right words to him. "I am only forcing her into marriage if it is with someone she does not know. Thus, is being called an arranged marriage. You may not think she is ready but I believe she is. She has talked about her wedding since she was a little girl."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 pm
"Just because she talks of it doesn't mean she's ready. My sisters have often talked about they're wedding day, but they aren't ready to be wed. Can you honestly say that you feel she is ready to leave home to start her own family? To be away from her home?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm
The king sighed. Kyo had him there. "Very well. If you think she is not married then I will let her take her time. I'll talk with her mother just to be sure but I don't think she will like it very much." The king got up from his seat and found his wife in their bedroom.

"I heard every word. Why wouldn't I think it best?" She asked. "A mother dreads the day her children leave their home." The king sighed and flopped on the bed next to her, still in his clothes. "Honey, let her take her time. Of course if they are not married by the time she's 30 then I'll have a talk with her. Until then, let them be in love." The queen paused as she thought of found memories. "Like we were." The king smiled and kissed his wife.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 pm
Kyo sighed as he sat down in a chair. He stayed there for a moment before heading up to Harukoo's room. He knew she would still be worried and if he could, he wanted to put some of those worries to rest. He knocked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:52 pm
Harukoo, who had been pacing the whole time, stopped when she heard a knock on the door. She was a little afraid to answer it, thinking that it might be Prince Haden although hoping it was Prince Kyo. She opened the the door and sighed when she saw who it was. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck. Harukoo only assumed the worst. "I have to marry Prince Haden don't I?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:16 pm
He smiled gently at her.
"No, you don't. I talked with your father."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 pm
Harukoo quickly kissed him and sighed. "Thank you Kyo. I couldn't have done it without you. You saved me from a life of misery. What can I do to repay you?" She asked smiling.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 pm
"Be happy." He replied in a whisper. "and take things at your own pace. Be yourself and don't let anyone change who you really are."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm
Harukoo closed her eyes and sighed. "As long as you're with me, I'll be happy always and forever." She told him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:27 pm
"Whatever makes you happy." HE whispered barely audible. He continued in a normal tone. "I talked to your father about you marrying by your next birthday."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff