Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Possible Sign from the Goddess? Advice needed. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivirs

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Deoridhe
In my experience, when gods call one, they do not do so through dreams. They tend, instead, to do so through waking visions which are qualitatively different than dreams.

I've actually never had a waking vision, and my contact has usually been through dreams. However, there's always been a substantial shift between regular dreaming and the part with the god(s) in it. In one case, I even "physically" (physically in the dream, not physically in reality) walked out of the dream scenario and went down a corridor to reach a completely different spot where the deity in question was waiting for me. And about half the time, I became aware of my physical body at the time that the god-related part was going on.

But I've never had much contact with gods. In my case they seem to like working quietly in the background and leaving me to figure out who did what more than talking right to me. So I may be the exception rather than the rule.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:25 pm
Similarly to the above, I get dreams with deities in, but also three or four other 'clues', be it more dreams or signs in waking life.
I also look at the dream in context. Did I ask for it? etc.  

patch99329

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces