Crown Duel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 am
Also bumping this so I remember to comment on her more recent books.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:39 pm
Man I need to reread those books. It's been years.

Have you read her Wren series? That's another one that I haven't read in years but I remember reading all three books in about a day and half.  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:21 pm
I always meant to read the Wren books, but I could never find them in stores or libraries. Well, I found one in the library once, but it was the second and I didn't want to be completely lost so I didn't rent it.

To go off of Crown Duel but still the same author, I really liked her Inda series and Banner of the Damned, which was in the same world as Inda but generations later. and both are in the same world as Crown Duel, only way earlier than Crown Duel. And she also has Coronets and Steel and its two sequels, which are in our world only different. They're pretty good, too, although the second one goes kind of off-the-wall. I literally just started the third one like an hour ago, so we'll see how she continues the story.

I still need to read Senrid and one other book whose title I can't remember. Something about kings. I'd also like to get my hands on her kids' books, at some point, like the Wren series. She's definitely one of my favorite authors.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff