Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Hells yes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FIRST RESPONSE IS
  Halp, I am stuck in a wall
View Results

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:28 pm
Kwizard
High school was boring.

I love highschool.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:53 pm
I get to graduate a year early.

xD

V-xzy

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:33 pm
sunnyxdaze
Kwizard
High school was boring.

I love highschool.
I loathe it mostly. I am so glad to be almost out of it. Also grad hats are the most annoying things ever. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:36 pm
Shryle
sunnyxdaze
Kwizard
High school was boring.

I love highschool.
I loathe it mostly. I am so glad to be almost out of it. Also grad hats are the most annoying things ever. o.o
You're lucky.
I hate it so much... I applied to a high school & got in this year so I was going to transfer but I was stupid, and declined.
I can't stand high school at all... I hope it'll get better.  

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

PKMN Master Red

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:47 pm
User Image[sarcasm]Just think: Now the fun schooling begins![/sarcasm]

But seriously, have anything in mind college-wise?

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:21 pm
Nawxsh
User Image[sarcasm]Just think: Now the fun schooling begins![/sarcasm]

But seriously, have anything in mind college-wise?
Sorta. I am going to a community college to cover the basics. I'll prolly go there for two years. After this, I am going to Norman, Oklahoma and go to the Oklahoma University there. They are probably the best school in the country for meteorology. Which, if you haven't guessed, is what I am wanting to go into. I have no idea how I am going to afford this (my parents, even though there was a hella EASY way to start a college fund, didn't for some reason),but I have to somehow.

Ah well. Graduation was pretty cool. I didn't really listen to anything they said (as I was sitting by some friends), and it took forever. I tripped on the stairs leading off the stage, though. I laughed my a** off. That is just something I'd expect from me. Apparently, not many people saw it, and they didn't know it was me. So meh. Then there was Project Graduation, where they lock you in the gym from 10pm-5am. I thought it'd suck, but it was amazing. We had free food, and just tons of stuff to do. I mainly hung out in the arcade (Like you'd all guess) where there was House of The Dead 3 (wow, the school actually got that. I was pretty surprised, since it is one of those zombeh shootan games. They also had an old-school arcade machine from the gods. It had every effing old-school game on there. Pac-Man, Dig-Dug,, frogger, and a lot more. I was hooked so badly. Oh, and you think your new games are violent, look at Dig Dug. You inflate stuff. Yes. You blow up these things by inflating them to death. Think about it for a second. Yeah, the old stuff is the best now isn't it? Oh man it was amazing. I didn't win anything though (they were giving out a shitload of stuff). Do they do Project Graduation where you guys are?

tl;dr Grad was kinda boring, but the after party was badass.

Shryle
Crew

Captain Katinator

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:19 pm
Penciled C o o k i e

[applesauce.]

User Image
I still got around five weeks till school's out.
and then I'll be entering high school.
I'M STILL YOUNG!
WOO HOO! whee

[applesauce.]

Dark Blue... Dark Blue...

Same.
9 more days! whee

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff