Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Clannad
Clannad After Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you exsited to see Clannad After Story???
  Yes
  No
View Results

watercat2211

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:06 pm
Oh! Man I'm so exsited! I'm dying to know when it finally is shown! xp I hope it's really soon xd It seems to that Tomoya and Nagisa's child Ushio will be in this series.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:52 pm
Oh definitely!! X3 It's a KyoAni/Key anime! Of course I'm excited!

I wonder how many episodes it will be...  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:18 pm
Yeah, no word on the after story yet. Personally, I wish they were able to finish the series in the 24 episodes, but being a 300 hour game, and by all the filler comedy they added within, I suppose they had no choice. Personally, I would like more story than comedy. As much as I love to laugh, I think they overplayed it. Kanon had the right amount, but Clannad really seemed the later episodes....mainly 16,17, and 19ish were all for comedy. I have the game on my PC, so I hope to actually take off and do that. I think in the end, I would be more pleased.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:18 pm
I actually kinda like the comedy in Clannad - Kanon and Air weren't as enjoyable for me. I like drama series, but with heroines like Key's, I can't feel as sad or get as involved in their stories - I felt like they were very moe-fied in Air and Kanon, and in Clannad as well, but like I said, Clannad drew me in with the mix of comedy and drama.

I'm definitely looking forward to the AfterStory and maybe some mixing in of Yukine and Kappei's arcs. I'm purposely staying away from AfterStory in the game because I want to see it animated without expectations...  

tasogarenootome

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:48 pm
tasogarenootome
I actually kinda like the comedy in Clannad - Kanon and Air weren't as enjoyable for me. I like drama series, but with heroines like Key's, I can't feel as sad or get as involved in their stories - I felt like they were very moe-fied in Air and Kanon, and in Clannad as well, but like I said, Clannad drew me in with the mix of comedy and drama.

I'm definitely looking forward to the AfterStory and maybe some mixing in of Yukine and Kappei's arcs. I'm purposely staying away from AfterStory in the game because I want to see it animated without expectations...

Oh, alot liked Clannad, but the fillerness of the episodes really broke me away. I suppose I was overexpecting. Personally, I am more of a story-goer before I am with comedy. I think the comedy was too too overplayed. Sure, comedy is very attractive, but I like my stories more. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:12 am
tasogarenootome

I know what you mean.. i laughed my head of at Clannad and one of the reasons why i love it is because of the humor.. its not common you get a lot of humor nowadays...

Do you think they will do anymore storys though? especially Kappei's? i would so love to see Kappei in there but i dont even think he will be in there.... (even though it lacked males..)

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

Himeko-14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:12 pm
What i'm looking forward to is how Ushio and junk robot can make it out. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 pm
I was really sobbing when i finished clannad and I really want that after story! XDD  

naraku_no_hana9

Xx_Nostalgic_Dream_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:43 pm
I can't wait either. episode 24 was just a waste of my time though, that's why i can't wait 4 the after story! I wanna see ushio!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:43 am
Xx_Nostalgic_Dream_xX
I can't wait either. episode 24 was just a waste of my time though, that's why i can't wait 4 the after story! I wanna see ushio!!

No it wasn't!! <_<
You should know... they should have gone for episode 25 though....
I think kyou should have her own episode... her story in the novel is
really sad too. ;3;
As for the afterstory, so far the best espisode was 4 when tomoya and sonohara fight. I shed a few tears. ;c  

QUlQUE

MeiiLee

OG Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:56 am
not a guild member but...
i love clannad really much
never knew that clannad had more fans than me... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm
Just wanted to say that I'm one of Clannad biggest fan's !!!

I cryed when *spoiler* (Mark with mouse to see) Nagisa got sick, and when she... she... she... HA ! I'm not ready yet... when she died !!! *sniff sniff* crying and allthou I really like ushio and all, I can't bare the thought that she's dead ! She was the manafstion of innocense on earth ! (ya ya... she's not real... but still !) I was happy when they brought back the robot story and can't wait to see what's the deal with this story ! allthou we did see in the last episode that there was some connection to Ushio with a toy robot and all... Grrrrr ! Why can't they do it a daily episode !!! Why O why must it be once a week !!!
*Phew*
Ok... I'm done... I kind of blubed on you with all this yada yada whatever... But... NVM !

Just droped by to say CLANNAD RESPECT !!! LOVE IT ! See ya !  

TheNewJhoney

Kroneru

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 pm
crying After Story was very emotional! It almost had me in tears. One of the best animes I've EVER seen. Spectacular piece of work!

*Nagisa!*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm
yes....after story changed me actually..i loved it there is actually 26 episodes....and numbers 16-26 are all sad and emotional here is a sneek peek for you all..i was so sad... sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLeEj_zIlfw  

Paramore_neko

Anime: Clannad

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces