Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
'And for today: Pacific Asian American month'... Wait wha?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:26 pm
Oh joy, another day of school. Here comes second period with a teacher who lays the burden of actually listening to the announcements to her students.
~~~
I never really pay much mind to the announcements today but what caught me was the mention of 'Pacific Asian American Month' -american?-
What the fizz? We actually have one of these? How come I have never heard of it!!

Is this society just trying to give everyone a month so we can't feel left out? Damn racist bastards...

Discuss:
Did you know we had a month?
Why do we have this month?

-Random: Its Cinco De Mayo day, and my idiot white friends think all the Mexicans are going to ditch and hop the school fences... Thats not today, thats Caesar Chavez Day... I didn't say anything, it amazes me how idiotic my friends are. =I Oh dear, when will I get friends with some decency of mind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:57 pm
I have never heard of a "Pacific Asian American Month" and i kind of wouldn't really want there to be one at my school. Being in the spot light isn't really my thing, and what would make it worse would be to be in the spot light for being asian. yeah, damn racist bastards. they obviously don't know what it feels like being in a stereotypical place with racial comments thrown at you from everywhere. -_-

Yeah, it's cinco de mayo. and a lotta people think that just because we're "yellow" or asian, we HAVE TO BE smarter than everyone else in every different race. so.. your idiotic friends might have been born that way??? lol i'm stupid too.

Chocolate marshmallow gum

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:00 pm
wow. i didnt know we had a month  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:55 pm
I never heard of it, and is it suppose to single the Pacific Asians out? sweatdrop

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Jose Rizal Mercado

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:35 pm
Asian and Pacific are fused now? rofl

How bout the Russians, Arabs, Indians or Tibetans they are Asian but their country doesn't have borders in the Pacific Ocean. -_-

ITS A TRAP!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:37 pm
THE UNIVERSITY OF ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
http://www.uap.edu.ph/  

Jose Rizal Mercado

[purple banana]

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:21 pm
whattt?
i have to go tell my friends xD

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:55 pm
Btw like everyday in the announcements they are talking about some even that has asians in it or some famous asian person.

Today was about the Chinese and the Continental (I think thats what it was called) Railroad and how they gloriously worked on it better than the Americans but they received less pay.
+P It sickens meee....  

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AsianCookieMonster22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:04 am
i heard about that last year when we were doing a hispanic heritage project thing and i was just like miss is there an asian month cause like theres like a month for every race so why not asian and my teacher looked it up and told me it was in march?? but yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:58 am
~[TheMagicBirdy]~
Btw like everyday in the announcements they are talking about some even that has asians in it or some famous asian person.

Today was about the Chinese and the Continental (I think thats what it was called) Railroad and how they gloriously worked on it better than the Americans but they received less pay.
+P It sickens meee....

The same Chinese Continental that forced immigrant Chinese to work on the railroads then send them back to China (without proper payment) saying, "Thanks for working for us, now go home, bishes." ? That must be fantastic smile

Well, besides that, I'm totally telling all my friends that this month is Asian Pacific Month. I'll just leave out the American part >_>

Anima2nboy

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff