Submit

Sakki-chan

Dapper Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:38 am
Probably wouldn't name my child something very obviously connectable to ST but I've always loved the name Dax and the name Law.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:09 pm
oh yeah I'd love to name my kids (if I have any) after Trek characters.

If it were a boy I'd name him James(TOS), and if it were a girl I'd name her Kathryn(Voyager).  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Elle Lyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 am
I don't think I'd have the heart to name my kid Spock, or any of the non-human sounding names, but for a son I love the name Scott, and for a daughter, maybe Deanna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 am
I've always adored the names Deanna, Jadzia, and Kira.
Plus, Julian and Trip. whee

oh bo

Egg

Spock10289

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:28 am
I was actually thinking of naming my kid after a Trek character too. Still deciding on what it will be though. Jadzia is a beautiful name. I think you should go for that one :3 xD My boyfriend and I talked about getting a black cat and naming him Spock whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:48 am
Spock10289
I was actually thinking of naming my kid after a Trek character too. Still deciding on what it will be though. Jadzia is a beautiful name. I think you should go for that one :3 xD My boyfriend and I talked about getting a black cat and naming him Spock whee

My rabbit is named Tribble, no joke. What's great is our vet is a Trekker, and laughs every time we bring him in.  

Elle Lyn

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Elle Lyn
Spock10289

My rabbit is named Tribble, no joke. What's great is our vet is a Trekker, and laughs every time we bring him in.

cute!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:18 am
Elle Lyn
Spock10289

LOL Brilliant.

I've been thinking about trekkie names for my future kids for a while now...I think I'll save the really "out there" names for the middle (Like I really want to name one Soong, just out of dedication)

Maybe a girl'll be Deanna and a boy as Jean-Luc or Tiberius (that's just a bad a** sounding name!)  

Dust Dancer

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 am
If I actually end up with a girl who would allow this....

I'd probably go with something like "Ezri" for a girl. While not a huge DS9 fan, it's a Trek name but not too immediately associated (like naming a kid Data or Worf) with Star Trek. And it's unique....

Reminds me of a Coworker I had. His name was Carrithian. His mother was a huge Star Wars fan, but mispronounced Lando's last name when she named him..... And everyone loves the name because, well,he's the only one. And it's a good, strong name.

I've always considered naming a boy James, after Jesus's brother. Ironically, Kirk Cameron was named after Captain Kirk. Bible Thumper named after trek, Trek Fan taking names from a bible....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:19 pm
You could name it after a trek character, but something that is semi normal I think Jadzia is a beautiful name.

Good luck getting pregnant=D 3nodding  

The Angry Therapist

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:24 pm
if i were to get a boy i would defanitely name him jean-luke
i have always loved that name. too bad i hate kids and besides i dont even have a boyfriend or a lesbian couple to bear our child and i am still in high school. darn. you just gave me a reason to have kids. to bad i would want a girl if i did. riker sounds like a good middle name for a girl.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff