Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
i will not be active for about 1 month

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBlackros3

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:57 am
hey...guys...i would like to inform the mods of these guild...that i will not be active for about a month...that will start on May 9...
it's bec. we're going to our province...if i could just take my pc there...then there will be no prob.... crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:22 am
???  

xAsian_PokGiix

SDES

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:32 pm
Nobody will really care if you're inactive in this guild or not.

Unless you have friends in this guild, who actually care if you frequent this place or not - only then will somebody care.

Have you seen the amount of members of this guild with zero posts and zero amounts of donation? Once you do, you will see how lenient this place is in accepting members.

EDIT: lol wat. This guild is a private guild, yet after checking up my name in the guild members section (to see my post count in here), I find that I'm a NON MEMBER. So I was b& by some mod, yet I can still post here?

EDIT 2.0: I tried a mod's name in the search - it worked. Then I tried my name again - that worked too. What happened? XO >_< =DD==dd=  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:46 am
i was just trying to befriend...and informed...so they will not kick me out here...if that happens... eek  

iBlackros3

SDES

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:26 pm
blackrose_animelover24
i was just trying to befriend...and informed...so they will not kick me out here...if that happens... eek
They would never have known if you didn't mention it.

Notice how not a single mod has come to address your acknowledging?
I guess that's excusable, since it's the weekend in America right now.

Since I've complained about a bunch of s**t in this guild, somebody's either going to:

- Address the situation (NO-ONE CARES, I DON'T CARE - I'M JUST POINTING SOME STINKY s**t OUT)
- Ignore me like usual and keep the guild as it has been for the past few years.

Given the amount of members this guild has accepted, I'd say it's the latter choice.

ITT GUILD REFORMAN  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:50 am
oh...ok....thanks anyway...for the effort to lecture me...lol... xp  

iBlackros3

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am
Your being a bit harsh there don't you think SDES?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:37 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Your being a bit harsh there don't you think SDES?
Too true.
I hate posting in this guild when I'm talking about things negatively, and that's all that's been keeping me active here.
That 'lecture' (I guess it was) was for anyone who is oblivious to the condition of the guild (Not that many people care, btw).

Just let this thread die, I've already said enough things to stop it.

OP, try and have fun at wherever you're going. I dunno how long I'd last without a PC.  

SDES

iBlackros3

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:00 am
whatever...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out