Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
oh my....oh god!....How in the world?!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh my lord!
  hahahahaha that sucks for you! XD
  oh my gosh when I saw that I got scarred D:
  I haven't seen it...yet..... Is it really gross?
  I found that a turn on ;o
  oh lordy I think that i'm gonna blow chunks!
  omg did it seem painful? (me: She was screaming of course it's painful!)
View Results

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Okay so today in health we watched The miracle of life and we had to take 25 bullet notes. :I We watched how the egg was fertilized and how the embryo turned into a fetus but the class was gonna end in 15 minutes so she pressed a button on the remote and then it skipped to the part when the mother was giving birth! The class started freakin' out! e.e I couldn't take notes on a baby coming out of a uterus! After the baby came out she rewinded it to the part when the baby slipped out she did that 3 times! then she ......rewinded and paused when the baby's head was out e.e during the rewinding the class was shrieking in sheer terror! they started covering their eyes! D:
I started laughing real hard when everyone was screaming! I found it very humerous! rofl Then a kid in my class yelled to the teacher "What are you doing?!" hahahahaha and the father that was next to his wife said to the camera "I feel kinda guilty seeing that i'm responsible for this...-screaming in the background-"
My friend said that her teacher did that too so i'm guessing that the health teachers planned this to torture us....
....I can't get the image out of my head.....
-in therapy-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:22 pm

[applesauce.]

User Image
Wow.
...As disturbing as that must be, I find that hilarious.
XD;

I didn't really pay attention to that part last year o.o
My class didn't even have to take notes.
But there were a lot of STD jokes after that unit.
Even though the teacher lectured us all on being serious about it.
XD

[applesauce.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:04 am
feuerleben
Okay so today in health we watched The miracle of life and we had to take 25 bullet notes. :I We watched how the egg was fertilized and how the embryo turned into a fetus but the class was gonna end in 15 minutes so she pressed a button on the remote and then it skipped to the part when the mother was giving birth! The class started freakin' out! e.e I couldn't take notes on a baby coming out of a uterus! After the baby came out she rewinded it to the part when the baby slipped out she did that 3 times! then she ......rewinded and paused when the baby's head was out e.e during the rewinding the class was shrieking in sheer terror! they started covering their eyes! D:
I started laughing real hard when everyone was screaming! I found it very humerous! rofl Then a kid in my class yelled to the teacher "What are you doing?!" hahahahaha and the father that was next to his wife said to the camera "I feel kinda guilty seeing that i'm responsible for this...-screaming in the background-"
My friend said that her teacher did that too so i'm guessing that the health teachers planned this to torture us....
....I can't get the image out of my head.....
-in therapy-
In 9th grade we had to see this too. Some girl shot out of our class and puked when they were showing the birthing. I had a silent lawl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:03 am
...That's funny in a painful sort of way.

We're going to be watching that movie in a month or so. I plan on being sick that day.

xEllipsis

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:38 am
I watched that last year, and being the a** I am, laughed the entire time, at both the movie and the people who were being grossed out. I do feel sorry for you that you had to deal with all that screaming, my class was horrified into silence... Except for my laughter...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:51 pm
:"D teehee
funny people go 'Blaaaaaaaaaaaah'

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

` kawaiichi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:23 pm
/ / My stomach hurts from laughing. >w<
baby, wanna dress me up ??
[PM it to me]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:22 pm
o.O ouch ;o

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:51 am
I remember health class... NO ONE took it seriously. As for watching births... we did that too.

Only we had like a highlights reel of c-sections and c**t ravaging fat-head babies. It was terrible... i dont know why they sho=wed it to the guys class... none of us gave a s**t.

As far as STD jokes go... to this day i refer to the relationg between speed, dostance, and time as the STD triangle.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games