Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] Twinkies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:26 am
This is just some random scenario in my head of a fanfic couple that I made up. I might make it if people like it. PM me to let me know what you think.

Hirumi had caught Satoru off gaurd and had toppled on top of him on to the couch.

They had just eaten a few twinkies from a box that Satoru had received from his boss as a bonus for working so hard at the convenient store. While they were casually talking about some irrelevant facts about the twinkies, out of the blue, Hirumi tackled the younger man full force. He just felt quite playful and restless since his cute little boyfriend was working extra hours.

"Idiot! What was that for?"

Satoru supported himself on his elbows as he looked angrily at his assaulter above him who was grinning and laughing like a moron. Sometimes he wondered if this guy really was an adult, let alone the owner of an advertisement company. He grumbled as he tried to raise himself up, but Hirumi had him completely pinned against the couch with his body.

"Hey, Satoru-chan...you like sweets don't you?"

He gave a sly grin as he slid his hand from the couch to Satoru's face. He traced his hand against the smooth slim cheek line of his lover in a tender manner that produced a slight coloring to the boys face.

"Er, yeah..."

He wasn't so sure he trusted that odd glint in his eyes. Satoru felt himself flushing as he felt Hirumi's warm hand stroke up and down the length of his profile, from his forehead to his jawline. He also noticed that Hirumi had shifted his body a little more forward so that their bodies were pressing even closer.

"Well then..."

Hirumi closed his eyes and began to lick the other side of his face. The tips of his hair tickled against Satoru's skin as his tongue lapped against his cheek.

"Would you like to know how they get the creamy filling inside the twinkie cakes?"

This caused Satoru to turn a deep red while steam blew out of the collar of his shirt. He felt Hirumi's other hand coil it's way between the collar of his shirt, splitting down each button open.

"Eh!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm
i like it lol  

NaruSasuiscool

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out