Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pristine Lotus

Bucktoothed Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
It's 7:AM ~ when does school start? -Pristine talking- ~
Amaya is on her computer violently typing away, her eyes glued to the screen.

It turns to 7:15 AM and her alarm had just gone off, she had set that last night but before she went to bed she was interrupted.

She starts to mumble and type faster as if her life depended on every word that had entered onto the screen in front of her.

Minutes later her mom calls her from down the hall shouting out her name to wake up though, she's already wide awake with the help of a few coffee cups by her side "Just two-more-words!" she inches along trying to finish up but before she completes it with the last letter her mother barges in.

"What in the world is this Amaya?" The blinds are closed, the room has acted like a coffin and the only light you see is the flickering computer monitor that has been working all night.

"GET DRESSED, AND GO TO SCHOOL-" Her mother pauses to give her a look of sadness and hopelessness. She continues on "-AND WHEN YOU COME HOME, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT COMPUTER"

Amaya throws her weight to the left so the chair turns to face her mother "B-b-but I-I I NEED TO FINISH THIS!" Her mother looked like she was about to explode into tears "STOP THIS! IT'S OVER! YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE HIS LIFE STORY OKAY? HE IS DEAD NOW"

Amaya's face turned to evil and slowly rose her head and glared at her mother's face. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY FATHER! HE NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS!" Amaya continued "EVER SINCE YOU CHEATED ON FATHER, YOU BECAME SOMEONE I... I.. hate...

Amaya picks up her clothes pushes by her mother standing by the door way. She changes in the bathroom with her mom standing... still by her bedroom door with her arms crossed... speechless.. Amaya comes back out and retrieves her backpack and books, sticks her earphones in her ears and heads out the door.

On her way to school, she walked fast paced tears ran down her face as the music blasted into her ears, washing away (only for a few moments) the hate and sadness she has towards everyone and everything.

She got close to the school "Five minutes is all I need" She rested for a bit on a bench by the pathway that headed up to the school.
She buried her face into her hands and sobbed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm
Wow, I just noticed that this had been continued since July... I am leaving :S Sorry. I'd like to find a more active RP  

Pristine Lotus

Bucktoothed Smoker

Das Mitternacht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:22 am
Gaian name: Das Mitternacht
rp name: Reina
race: human/angel
personality: studies hard, not very talkative, always willing to help others, easygoing with everyone, and treasures her friends
appearance: a bit like this:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/black haired anime/jelybeandude11/punk-1-1.jpg?o=190 (hopefully the link works, if not, short cut black hair, dark blue/black eyes, female)
*disclaimer, i found this picture and liked it, i did not draw it, if anyone dislikes me using it, please let me know! ^^*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:07 pm
Karin walked out of her house and looked around as she let her wings show she flew to the roof and hid herwings again "Hope no one sw me" she thought. She smiled as she fixed her hair and walked down the stairs to her irst class of the day Biology. She looked around for a saet and found one in the back next to the window.  

Bravery-Homunculus

Sora Mea of blood

Dangerous Raider

6,450 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm
pardon the interruption but if anyone has been cast from a guild in many times please seek out the Outcasts Guild for assistance we have RP forums and much more for all to enjoy thank you.

X  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 pm
Aanna roll her eyes and thinks for herself "i hate school"  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff