Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runic Bulwark

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 am
Name: Valerie
Dislikes: The dark, clowns, my ability to be jumpscared by just about everything, oh and homework
Favorite animes: Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Another, and plenty of others
Extra: Herm.... I'm Haruhi in my school's anime club, the anime club staff is literally based on Haruhi sweatdrop

Anwyays, hello it's Music here! Just joined and I'm looking forward to chatting. //Not sure what exactly to say for now so I'll edit this sometime in the future  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 am
Welcome to the guild! Thanks for joining! <3  

Kibby47
Captain

MeisterAmaya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 am
Name: Mackenzie(but most people call me Macky, i dont care either way)
Likes: Manga, anime, drawing, reading, writing, sweets, cute things, music, and a certain boy i met on Gaia 4laugh
Dislikes: Preps(long story short i got bullied my some prep boys mad ), snakes, spiders, bullies, old music, thunderstorms, and tornados
As you can tell i also like the color blue blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 am
Hello my name is Heather, but most people call me Bella. I got that nickname from my gamer tag Abellena, first friends started calling me Bell, then it turned to Bella! So I Usually like to go by that. I live in the USA, and I love to cosplay, um what else. Oh I like sewing cooking and.... reading. I use gaia as and outlet for my shopping addiction ^.^; Um I hate stupid people, and that's about it. Um if you have any questions feel free to ask! ^.^

Bella of Venus

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ranka Fujioka OHSHC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Hello all! I am Ryoji Fujioka, though many know me better by the name "Ranka." ^_^ I am a widowed father who works at an okama bar to support myself and more importantly, my beautiful daughter Haruhi! <3

Likes: Haruhi, my dearly departed wife, buying pretty dresses to leave in Haruhi's room, catching up on sleep, (most of) those charming boys in the host club whee , meeting new and interesting people, etc. . .

Dislikes: Tamaki Suoh (he's the enemy) ninja , when Haruhi doesn't let me help her, suspicious boys with an interest in my daughter, etc. . .

It's so lovely to meet all of you! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
-blinks- Holy crud, what's my father doing here... Uh, never mind.

Anyhoo, hello, new members. Hope you will be the new faces that dust off the few cobwebs we've got in our club.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

OwnedByChad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Nikki. I'm 16 and I like reading, listening to music and rping.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 am
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I would love to get to know you all!

Name: Erin
Likes: Anime/Manga, interior design, architecture, art/drawing, fashion
Dislikes: Abusers, homophobes, bigots, etc etc etc  

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Zeriari

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:29 pm
I've been a member of the guild for a while but I've never introduced myself so I figured I should. whee
Name: Chiri, but you can call me Chi.
Likes: Drawing, writing, anime and manga, Doctor Who... I could go on and on but I think that's enough.
Dislikes: Let's just say closed-minded people are my biggest dislike at the moment. ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 am
Name: Tay
Likes: Reading, anime, manga, Broadway, swing dancing, traveling
Dislikes:judgmental people, slow internet, friends afraid to try new things, (typically) my job,  

tayday89

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Welcome to the guild!~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 am
Name: I usually go by Roy or Steve, you can also call me Laura if you want.
Likes: My husband, anime (and all things related), my vinyl collection, video games, movies.
Dislikes: Vanity, judgmental people, bills, earwigs.

Nice to meet all of you, look forward to checking out the guild.

Tektek Charity Mule

Kawaii Gatekeeper

Tsukki_Mikoto

Distinct Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 am

Hiya!
            I'm new here, yoroshiku! Here's a little about me~

Name's Tsukuyomi just call me Tsuki! (course, it's a username)
            This year I'm seventeen-born on 11th January, unfortunately, I'm always the oldest in my class, or second oldest... *sigh*
            I reside somewhere in the Asia with many different races living under one nation.
            Okie dokie, let's go to hobbies! I like reading, drawing, writing, playing rollerblades (haven't bought a new one after mine broke), basketball, watching tv and cooking-I'm surprised I could cook! *ufufu..*
            What I like includes; manga, anime, novels, chocolates, beautiful words, cats, nature, adventures (I literally did my best to fulfill this need of mine), pudding and a whole ton of stuff.
            I really dislike FROGS!!! I can stand cutesy, anime-cartoon style one but other than that, ugh... *shivers* I don't have a fear of heights but I am scared of stairs. Weird? I think so too.
            My most favourite animanga is Cardcaptor Sakura-the reason I'm such an animanga holic. I enjoy shoujo genres most of the time but occasionally I adore shounen and other genres. Right now I'm into the teacher x student theme and gender bender-yup, this includes OHSHC! I read Millenium Snow also and dying for faster releases!
            Talking about OHSHC, my favourite host (one of my crush) is the Shadow King- Kyoya-senpai~~~
            *but if I'm going to make a character for an Ouran Rp, she would be the opposite-Kyoya hater. (Gomen, Kyoya-senpai! >0<)

Overall, I'm friendly and cheerful. Maybe a bit tomboyish. I get a little awkward when breaking the ice but once the ice had melt, you bet it'll be all warm and fuzzy! >w

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff