Rob's Album (UPD: 9/28/08 Chaos Orks!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Verra nice. The hair came out pretty well, though I have to say my favorite thing of the model is the knife on his hip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:37 am
Caleidah

Verra nice. The hair came out pretty well, though I have to say my favorite thing of the model is the knife on his hip.

from a space marine. and thanks for the compliment on the hair, i wasnt sure if it would come out that well...  

Darkweaver66

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkweaver66

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:34 am
i come back from holiday tomoz, so expecpt photos and updates in the next couple days

i have written a number of codex datasheets for the mercs codex while on hols though, and i would type them up if it were'nt illegal (thanks for the warning Mortium!)

so you will probs have to wait for the final codex to be released before you can see the statlines...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 am
this will be my last time online while on holiday, i am gonna leave in 20mins... i doubt i will update tonight when i get back, but i will finish the TechRogue and add the other Datasheets tomoz.  

Darkweaver66

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkweaver66

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 am
man, i havn't posted since i was on holiday!

anyway, i have uploaded the "demo" of the mercs codex on the net now, it has 10 entries. each has a full statline and about a paragraph of fluff for each unit.

it can be downloaded here

::EDIT::
to let you guys know before i work on releasing the next version, the Human Rioters can also be used in Chaos Marine armies, but not chaos demons.
the reasoning behind this is that the chaos marines and sorcerers could control the mind of the populace using their anger, but if demons were to use the anger of the rioters to be summoned, then they would no doubt rampage amongst the mob and slaughter them all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:49 pm
actually i like the black templars and salamanders although your ad mech chapters color scheme looks a lot like mine :/ except only my fists and lower legs are black razz . The land Speeder tempest thing is sweet i want to make a half dozen to pester the GW staff with razz .  

Ryoto_X

Dregh Omnius -Kody30-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 am
I loved your salamander terminator veteran sergeant, it was great! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:36 am
thanks guys, unfortunatly, i havnt been looking at this thread for a while... what with preparing for college and stuff. anyway, if you do make a load of tempests, can you photo them for me? that would be sweet to see  

Darkweaver66

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkweaver66

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:26 am
UPDATE: 28/9/08
I have finnaly updated again, this time with my new 40k Chaos Orks. im gonna add to them as time goes by with the assault on black reach kit, as im buying it this coming weekend for my marines, i might as well use the orks for something, although chances are, when i finish the army or Chaos Orks, i will sell them. although i may choose to keep them as a backup army.

well, as always, C&C are welcome.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces