Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Thread-Man sightings!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm
((it seems that way))

Thread-Man came to a stop on a rooftop and looked around briefly, all seemed well at the moment, he could feel no failing life of a thread and the posting people in this area seemed to be having their fun. Thread-Man nodded and rubbed the back of his neck before sitting down on the edge of the rooftop and creating a small ice stand to hold his lance as he sat pondering about how he was going to get his job back or get another job somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:03 pm
((Awesome!))

Pestilence gets three rooftops away before stopping. He crouches to steady himself, then zooms in with his camera and smiles. "You're mine." He takes the pic, and then leaps closer, intending in scaring him off.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm
Thread-Man hears something near him and quickly turns his head in that direction. He notices the man, his former boss Pestilence, and quickly stands while adjusting his goggles on his face. Thread-Man clears his throat and adjust it so that it is not the same and then speaks "Why do you persue me." He spoke clearly as he picked up his lance from its spot and the ice he created melts away. Thread-Man looks to the camera in his hand Crap...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:20 pm
Pestilence stops one rooftop away and puts the camera in his pocket. He smiles, "You shouldn't speak Thread-Man. Your voice betrays who you are. Don't worry, I only have a picture of your back. I have no recording of your voice. Oh, and if Till comes for her job again, I won't tell her who you are. If you want your job back, take a pic of yourself and bring it in tomorrow. I won't reveal who you are, and you don't have to either. Now then, if you don't mind, I'm late for dinner." Pestilence leaps off the roof and sprints away, the man running very fast.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 am
User Image
~*{ D:< You fired me?!!! How could you?! I mean?! Noes!!! }*~

"And so, another thread has been saved by me! Posting-Woman!"she said while standing at the edge of the Durem Clock Tower. She was looking over the land she took care of and felt victorious. Durem was her home as she cared for it with all her heart. "What is that? A dying thread?"she thought before jumping off the tower and taking flight. Yes, she could fly with the little demonic wings she had floating by her ankles. Soaring down to the dying thread, she saw that it was being spam my several noobs. "I shall save this thread from their illiteracy and spamming!". Then, with a swipe of her Post-Sword, she banished the noobs and their illiterate posts to the recycling bin. "Another deed has been done as she started to walk down the streets of Durem. Though, when she walked by a store and saw a Tv with a picture of her and Crackbaby on it and being said that they were fired and that the 'Thread-man' case was closed by their Editor-In-Chief, she became a bit enrage. "He fired me?! How am I going to prove that Crackbaby is Thread-man?!"she yelled out while swiping the air with her sword. She was pretty mad at him as she stomped off and down the street. Though, she soon quickly rushed to save another dying thread.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:46 am
...What the hell is going on?! O_O  

Shryle
Crew

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm
User Image
~*{ We're playing Superhero. :'D }*~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:57 pm
((lol yeah XD))

Thread-Man gritted his teeth before shaking his head before chasing after Pestilence by shooting ice infront of him and sliding on it (yes like Ice-Man) and shooting ice forth from his hand trying to freeze the legs of Pestilence. He would just take the camera from him, break it and then send his former boss on his way. He couldn't have pictures of him close up even if it was truly only the back of his head, if his identity got out he would never hear the end of it. Just walking down the street or going to the bathroom would be like a constant parade following behind him.  

Crackbaby73

Beloved Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:26 am
Pestilence feels the air get cold and jumps, just barely clearing the ice as it hits the ground. Not bad boy, not bad. But you cannot beat the Journalist Royale! Pestilence kicks up his speed and runs further ahead, leaving Thread-Man's sight. He reaches his house a minute later and bursts in, slamming and locking the door tight behind him. Rushing to his bedroom, he opens a safe, puts the camera inside, and locks it eight different ways without a key. He then traps the safe and laughs. You won't be getting my camera tonight. Then Pestilence walks downstairs and prepares dinner for himself.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff