Caucasian
  Oriental
  Hispanic
  Other?
View Results

focualtzpen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 am
Dark_Style
I think it's alright. People are people.

Im a lesbian goth. Whacha gonna do about it?
Imma give you a hug and runaway. o.o *hugz* *runz*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:02 am
I think people automatically stereotype others as being goth just because they wear black, are afraid of what they know nothing about. Wearing majority/all black certainly does not make you a satanist. Dressing a certain way shouldn't automatically put you in a group. Skin colour should matter none-what-so-ever; it's just ignorant in my opinion to think you have to be a certain race to like something. People are very unknowing; it's annoying and frustrating.  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:47 pm
I'm black and I'm goth. Most of the people in my school now know that I'm not Emo like they thought I was when the whole emo scene just exploded out of nowhere.

It was funny. Before emo came out they knew I was goth but then forgot what goth was when Emo hit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:30 am
NekoYasha09er
I'm black and I'm goth. Most of the people in my school now know that I'm not Emo like they thought I was when the whole emo scene just exploded out of nowhere.

It was funny. Before emo came out they knew I was goth but then forgot what goth was when Emo hit.

Or they just did it to piss you off.  

Rellik San
Crew

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:09 pm
Rellik San
NekoYasha09er

Or they just did it to piss you off.

Sadly being in a school full of ghettofabulus/gangster wanna be people. They were dead serious do to there lack of intelligence and being able to differentiate between the two or anything at that.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff