Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:25 am
He looked at her with a look of consternation.

"Dante, i realize youve been around for awhile, and you can sense when bad things are gonna happen... youve experienced too much to not pick up trends, and i get it too."

He looked into the crowd as he continued.

"But s**t happens to someone, and I'd rather it happen to me than those people."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:33 pm
Lorelei got back to her paper with the plans. Now, to make these happen... well, first I'll need to... Her thoughts were interrupted by an explosion that was close to being directly above her. "What was that?" she asked to no one in particular. Dropping the pen she had in her hand, she dashed outside of the office building just in time for another explosion, which was now to her left. Parts of the stalagtites and other cavernous structures broke off and showered the roof of the building as she stared with confused awe.
Lorelei ran to the fighters' building as quickly as her legs could take her. "I need four fighters, now!" she yelled at the lounging, confused beings. Three vampires and a human got up and readied themselves for combat. As soon as they were armed, she sprinted to the entrance closest to the explosion as yet another one rang out.
Two minutes later the party arrived in an abandoned warehouse, walking casually out as to not attract as much attention.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:47 am
He heard the explosion, and knew that s**t had hit the fan. he turned to Dante. In a rush his thoughts formulated a timline repurcussion.

"They were tracking you. Your family knows where the resistance is, and they were tracking you. they think that we catptured you, and now its on. Either that or...."

He had come to trust her for some reason and he didnt want to beleive the possibility of her betrayal of her word. He knew vampires had psychic links... but he couldnt beleive it.

"Look... i have to go and help... I dont know why, but i just have to."

He didnt know when his logic had been replaced with compassion, but it had, and now he was acting on it.

He dashed back to the base a fast as he could just in time to run into lorelei and her team.

"Whats happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 am
Lorelei was currently hiding behind a wall with her team, since they were quite close to one of the explosions and decided they didn't wish to get burned just yet, evaluating the situation. She held up a finger and signaled Survivor to join them. "Vampires are trying to find the entrance, and have already harmed some innocent humans; two killed, seven wounded, and many terrified. Fortunately for us, the entrance is on lockdown and can only be opened underground... Currently, I'm deciding on a plan to bring them down quickly as to not hurt any more people." Another explosion went off dangerously close to their location. "Have any ideas?"  

Dolphinwhale

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 am
((Hellooooooooooooooo? Helloooo? Hellooo? Hello? Is anyone there? there? there? there?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff