Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
My Master... My Love (open & accepting profiles!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall You Join?
  Yes...
  No...
  Mabye...
  I Love The Saying In You Signature...
View Results

Crimson_Angel93

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:43 pm
My Master... My Love

You walk into a small shop on the outskirts of a village the shop is called "Moonlight Slave Trade." Walking inside you see a huge room with stairs going to the upper floor where you can sign the trade papers and downstairs where you can see the slave. In this big room you can buy many things for your slave for instance toys(not that kind you pervert), collars, leashes ect.. The room is a deep royal red with gold gold lining on the wall. As you head downstairs it isn't as nice. Each slave is kept in cages some are hanging from the celing and are at torso level others are on the ground or on boxes of some sort. The room is a dark purple black colour with silver lining the floor has a carped where you can alk but that is it the rest is cement flooring. You can see where slaves had been beaten before and you can hear and see bloody some bloody slaves others are calling out, crying, and whimpering. It is up to you to find the slave that suits your liking. In the end you may fall in love with your slave or you may just treat them like any other slave, please help these slaves for they do not know what love is. What would happen if you or your slave fell in love with each other....

Story...
Rules...
Character Profiles...
Black and White List...
Accepted Profiles...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Rules

1. Please pm me your profiles.
2. Name the subject of you pm "I Hold The Leash." if you are a master and "I Wear The Collar" if you are a slave. "I'm A Worker" If you are part of the staff.
3. You must put a dramallama somewhere in your profile or i won't accept it!
4. This is a semi-literate so no cht tlk it is hard to understand.
5. Like in the rule above this is semi-literate so please no less than three sentences per post.
6. NO CYBERING! if you find it a must then take it to pm but please don't even do it, it's just don't it's gross and wrong.
7. I intend to make this a long term roleplay so please don't just post and never come back I hate that.
8. You must post before five days or i will remove your profile inless I have a really good reason for your absence other that that i will give you one day to rejoin!.
9. I am only accepting fifty girls and guys and ten staff.
10. Last but not least have fun and pm me if you have a question. biggrin
11. Please follow the gaia ToS.

Story...
Rules...
Character Profiles...
Black and White List...
Accepted Profiles...

Crimson_Angel93

Crimson_Angel93

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Character Profiles and Collars

Master Skelton

Quote:
Gaia Username-
Character Name-
Age-
Prefered Collars-
Slave-
Personality-
History-
Race-
Other-
Appearance-

Slave Skelton

Quote:
Gaia Username-
Character Name-
Age-
Collars-
Master-
Personality-
History-
Race-
Other-
Appearance-

Staff Skelton

Quote:
Gaia Username-
Character Name-
Age-
Job-
Personality-
History-
Race-
Other-
Appearance-

Collars

Pink-Pleasure
Green-Worker
Deep Sky Blue-Pet
Brown-Protector
Red-Untrained

Worker Uniforms

Female WorkerUser Image
Male WorkerUser Image

Story...
Rules...
Character Profiles...
Black and White List...
Accepted Profiles...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:08 am
Black and White List

Black List

No One And I Want To Keep It That Way.

White List

Story...
Rules...
Character Profiles...
Black and White List...
Accepted Profiles...

Crimson_Angel93

Crimson_Angel93

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:29 pm
Accepted Profiles

Owners of the Shop

Gaia Username- Crimson_Angel93
Character Name- Lady Shawna Rune
Age- 26
Job- Owner of the shop.
Personality- sweet, kind, friendly, carring, helpful, strict.
History- Her husband the Lord of Trayton was given the shop as their wedding gift and they turned it into a slave shop. She has no kids for she has a problem making it so she can't give birth. Her and her husband love owning the shop as she thinks of the younger slaves as her childern.
Race- Human
Other-
Appearance- User Image

Gaia Username- (someone can play this character)
Character Name- Lord Jared Rune
Age- 26
Job- Owner of the shop.
Personality- tough, warm hearted, strict, loving, kind, friendly.
History- When he was just 16 he fell in love with Shawna asking her out they were both 18 when he proposed. As a wedding gift they were givin his uncle's old bakery. For 3 years he stayed a knight until he was given the title as a Lord. He and Shawna were devasted when they found out they couldn't have children. As he opened the shop each young slave that came in felt like his own kin and he has a sad heart with most slaves to let the go.
Race- Human
Other-
Appearance-User Image

Staff

Slaves

1.Gaia Username- Crimson_Angel93
Character Name- Princees Katrianna-Shaiya Torrence (Shaiya or Kat are her nicknames)
Age- 16
Collars- Pink, Green, Deep Sky Blue, Brown
Master- no one yet
Personality- shy, quiet, tough, kind, loving, sweet, rough, smart
History- She was once the princess of a wealthy family but on her 10th birthday tragedy struck. A man asked her to follow him while they were at the ball telling her he had a gift for her. She listened and he kidnapped her leaving a note saying that she had been murdered and her body burned as they took her off as a gift for the man's son. That same night she escaped after finding out what she would be to this horrid 'boy' she ran off seeking refuge. She was tooken in at the Moonlight Slave Trade. Lady Shawna felt sorry and so did Lord Jared but he said the only way for her to stay was to become a slave. She agreed and she has been here for 6 years with not a single master dare buy such a 'ugly' creature. That was what some of the other slaves would call her.
Race- Moon Wolf Princess
Other- She has wolf ears and her hair is black. Her one eye is blue and the other is Purple.
Appearance-User Image

Masters

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces