Holy Sh**, I didn't see that coming.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:23 pm
So, my friend linked me to this CD swapping website. Seemed like a cool idea. You put up what albums you want to get rid of, as do other people. When someone wants an album you have, you get paid in their "credit" and you ship the CD to them. With credits you earn by selling albums, you can buy other people's albums too.

Sounded like a good idea, but I was turned off by the $0.49 charge per trade.

But anyway, while I was on the site, I found a certain compilation album. A soundtrack, actually. I thought it was some joke, like somebody burned a CD and called it what they wanted. But Amazon says it's real-

http://www.amazon.com/Blair-Witch-Project-Joshs-Enhanced/dp/B00000JHKV/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208045884&sr=1-2

Didn't see that tracklist coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:15 am
I've never even seen Blair Witch, and I still didn't see that coming.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:04 pm
^his post sums up my thoughts....  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:16 pm
I've seen that before. I got the haunted mansion soundtrack once and it had all these songs that weren't in the movie, so I was like wtf is up with that? I looked at the case and it said "songs from and inspired by the movie." And it had Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo on it. Which came out..when? 20 years before that movie? Same deal with a bunch of the other songs.  

perrenthezombie

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 pm
My English teacher once told us about a site she used to use back in the 90's similar to what you described.

I lost some respect for her when she said she was so happy that she got Like a Virgin by Madonna and Slippery When Wet by Bon Jovi.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 am
Neither did I,but,it's still pretty ******** sweet.  

MediaclCunt

Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff