Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Pokemon Ranch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:40 pm
Well yesterday Serebii had started covering Pokemon Ranch, a title that will be available for download on Wiiware later this year. But yesterday they had covered the pokemon you can get in a trade from the person who looks after your pokemon, and for people who want a Mew and a Phione now you can! It looks like it will take some time but it is possible to get both of then on Pokemon Ranch! http://www.serebii.net/ranch/trade.shtml  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:16 pm
I just saw too! MEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around in circles screaming!* I'm excited! I already have a Mew on Sapphire, but I didn't want to have to transfer it, and now I won't have to! yay!  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:18 pm
But you need to transfer 999 Pokemon to get it................  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:38 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
And thats a problem how? >.>  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:45 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi

It's really not that many. I'd gladly catch that many if a Mew's the reward!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:47 pm
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Exactly, just go out and catch a hoard of Starly or something >.>  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:02 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Or Oddish. I've been wanting to get rid of mine for a while now......(I caught about a million of 'em in the safari zone on sapphire....)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:39 pm
Negai Boshi
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Or Oddish. I've been wanting to get rid of mine for a while now......(I caught about a million of 'em in the safari zone on sapphire....)

I'm really lazy and I don't want to catch 500 more Pokemon than I really need. Plus I've already got a Mew, and I don't even know if I'm gonna get Pokemon Ranch..................  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:14 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I'm really lazy and I don't want to catch 500 more Pokemon than I really need. Plus I've already got a Mew, and I don't even know if I'm gonna get Pokemon Ranch..................
I doubt I will, if I had Diamond or Pearl I might consider it...but I dont know. I might get the FFCC Title though  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:49 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I doubt I will, if I had Diamond or Pearl I might consider it...but I dont know. I might get the FFCC Title though

Really the only thing I'd consider getting off the Nintendo Shop Channel is Pokemon Snap, because I really miss it.(It needs a sequel crying ) All the crap I've downloaded legally came from the Xbox Marketplace........  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
blue_man_of_destruction

Really the only thing I'd consider getting off the Nintendo Shop Channel is Pokemon Snap, because I really miss it.(It needs a sequel crying ) All the crap I've downloaded legally came from the Xbox Marketplace........
Well I have been saving my points....in case we ever get the chance for Chrono Trigger, Lufia II, or Mario RPG ^^ I really want to play those games again!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:59 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
blue_man_of_destruction

Well I have been saving my points....in case we ever get the chance for Chrono Trigger, Lufia II, or Mario RPG ^^ I really want to play those games again!
Chrono Trigger is another thing I'd definitely download if they released it. Considering it was Wikipedia's featured article a few days ago, my wanting to play it has returned.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
blue_man_of_destruction

I really want Pokemon Snap too. I never got to play it when it originally came out because my parents didn't want gaming systems in our house and my neighbor with whom I played all my video games until I was about 10 didn't have it........ crying So I REEEEEAAALLY want it. And Pokemon Ranch too, because I get so sick of my cluttered boxes......  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:54 am
It's finally appon us now.  

Junk the Guild

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:22 pm
So did anyone get it yet?  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers