Capricorn's Quest Thread [+a lame title 8D]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:21 am
I renovated this thread on 3/17/16 and updated the one quest that I currently have! I used to have a witty intro here but I mean what else could this thread possible be for P:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:23 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Any
Name of horse: Set'sul
Owner: Capricorn Sunchai
Temper: Relaxed
Breed: Spirited
Description: Black base, to start off- hooves should also stay black. Markings should be in a tribal-esque style in a violet color- swirls or random markings are fine; eyes should be the same color as the markings. His mane and tail should be black and streaked with thin lines of purple. See reference images for more details- nothing has to be exact, it's kind of open-ended as long as the colors are right. cx
Reference image(s): Other pets, same idea: [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver/White
Tag frame color: Something that matches.
Tag feather color: Something that matches.

Hair/clothing edits: His forelock I would like like this and the main body of his mane should be likethis, mostly. It can be tweaked to make it easier or whatever; basically, longish mane with a forelock that covers his eyes. His tail can look somewhat like the standard 'short' style, but a little bit longer and styled to match his mane.

Both mane and tail can have a couple white feathers tied into it.

His fetlocks and underbelly should be long rather than the standard kind (somewhat like the Angeni style?).

base [450k] + edits [100k] = 550k.

User Image  

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

Capricorn Sunchai

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:17 pm
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind/Kirin
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? nope!!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He's based on an oc of mine which is a blue roan coloration (I have some refs to help!).... the body is a cool gray color that fades into black down all the legs.
Face: Gray eyes, his face is mostly black except for a small white diamond-shaped marking on his forehead.
Mane: 'Windblown' in black!
Tail: The kirin tail tufts can be just black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the stock draft fetlocks on him!
Reference Image(s): pet1 - pet2 - ref 1 - ref 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Depending on what you think looks better it can be either black or gray!
Wings: the 'heron' style, which can be colored similarly to a mourning dove wing.
Fins: -
Scales: I'd like the alternate kirin lines, and black scales for the length of the back.
Pelt: -
Other Notes: I think I have everything... but please let me know if anything is unclear. ;v;

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Plain double leg bands, in silver. I'd also like a tabard done in white as well; plain cloth with the cloth connecting band across the front.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out