Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:59 pm
Luana was in a mood, she had those sometimes though rarely did they show, they only hit her ever hundred years or so, it wasn't even a bored mood, or a bad one, it just was. It was her reason for sitting on some poor soul's tombstone in a run down graveyard. Just like it was the reason behind her method of dress for the day, having at lest temporarily abounded her normal old styled gowns to take a more modern dress. So it was still a dress, she just didn't like pants for females. Still though, it was very different for her, halter top, with the bottom barley brushing her knees, it was a solid color, a beautiful bright light blue. The color was what set everything off, making her hair look to have blue highlights in her raven locks that were lose around her, pulling blue tones from her pale skin to make her have a glow to her. Even to setting her soft blue eyes ablaze, true make-up helped some with that, but it was very little and sparring applied so it wasn't the lest bit noticeable.

Somehow her change in outfit suited her better then her normal, made her look even more lady like and delicate. She had even found a way to still carry a sword, despite that the sword was leaning against the grave marker right now. A small slit in the fabric of the dress at her hip, easily invisible with a snap button, a special scabbard and harness to have the sword along her side and secured to her leg. As long as a strong breeze didn't come by no one would ever know. Though for sitting for long periods it dug into her side too much. Luana had a talent at find ways away carrying a sword and still look nice.

Her phone lay next to her, only because it was acting as an mp3 player right now, an ear bud providing music to her, only to one ear, mostly because she was paranoid, but it caused her music to spill across the land. It was music that really, really didn't suit her, the band was Korn at the moment, the song was 'Trash', very hard rock and music that no one could have guessed that she would like. To be fair there was a mix of music on her phone, anything from opera to up-to-date death metal, and just about everything in-between. That's besides the point, she had been in the graveyard since a little after sunrise, and now the sun was setting, she hadn't really moved other then to skip a song she wasn't in the mood for. It was peaceful, being in a graveyard, after all the dead were quiet people and she had no bad memories for such a place, so she was rather content to sit there and watch the sunset and darkness fall.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:51 pm
It was hard to mistake the sound of a viper, so the poor car had some body work done now,but it was fixed, no sign of the bullets holes it once bore. Even if that went miss it was doubtful that she missed the warning buzz of an immortal as Matthew stepped out of his car, being odd and telling the snake, still in the backseat, goodbye and for her to behave. Running fingers through his messy hair, as always, there was the normal glint of purple eyes in the dieing daylight. He paused at the choice in music before offering a grin, "Guten Abend, I think that's it anyway, german not my strong point, for that matter languages at all not my strong point."

With a shrug he picked his way around graves rather then over them, gotta respect the dead, it's only fair, "I didn't pick you the type to sit out in graveyards ya know?"

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:07 pm
Luana watching with minor interest, only nodding at his greeting as she took the other ear bud from her ear, "Hello Matthew, often visit Friedhöfe? Graveyards?" She at lest seemed to realize that she had used the german word and corrected herself, which was better then normal. She even gave a simi-playful smile, "It suited my mood though, besides were else to go for a bit of peace now days?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:44 pm
"As you said it's peaceful, besides I was exploring randomly." He gave a shrug as he put his pants on his pockets to slouch slightly, for all the world looking any number of seventeen year old boys. "Normally for peace though, eh, library?"

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:36 am
"A library would think my music distasteful." Talking about music she went to turn it down to a reasonable volume out of politeness sake, never taking her eyes off of him however. "How can you sanely pass as so young for so long?" Only once the words were out did she consider that they might be rude, but too late now, besides it was something she really wanted to know.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 pm
He was clearly thrown off by that as he had been about to make a silly remark about her music when she asked the question. First he only gave a shrug, then thought over his answer, finally coming across a bench to sit on, not to far from her really. "I play with it I guess, hadn't really thought about it, I mean it's not like I can really change how old I look too much. I guess I could dress older looking, but then people's mind are still going to consider me a kid, so there's no point in that." He paused a moment to glance at her, "Besides for those people it counts for, they know better then to go off of apparent age."

Vesta Shade

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff