Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
Rewrite Announced!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:00 pm
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite/rewrite.html

As I made clear in the News thread, Rewrite, a new key game has been announced. No word if this is an April Fools joke yet, but if not, Key fans, rejoice!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:17 pm
It looks...certainly promising...
I will eagerly await its arrival on the shelves of my collection... razz
However, I do think its going to be another fantasy love story... especially with the destiny and the diary... I just hope the storyline varies greatly with the other three that it remains alluring...  

Mauzel

carosene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:26 am
Mauzel
It looks...certainly promising...
I will eagerly await its arrival on the shelves of my collection... razz
However, I do think its going to be another fantasy love story... especially with the destiny and the diary... I just hope the storyline varies greatly with the other three that it remains alluring...

Complete agreement. 3nodding

When I dropped by the Key website, there were like, four different links to the rewrite page on their home page... like in the news, the big banner thing... I'm hoping that's an indication it's not fake, but who knows. lol For me the sites down right now. O.o;;

Ah well, the girl looked cute. Hopefully this will be a wonderful game...

Anybody know how long it takes for Key takes to make one of these...?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:33 pm
Thank you for this ^_^
well... judging by the fact they made a big flash thing i dought it is fake, but you never know but chances are it might not be.

Weather or not it is fake or not im just glad the cruel joke i got earlier on is fake sweatdrop

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:12 pm
Esty
Thank you for this ^_^
well... judging by the fact they made a big flash thing i dought it is fake, but you never know but chances are it might not be.

Weather or not it is fake or not im just glad the cruel joke i got earlier on is fake sweatdrop

Yeah, I am thinking it is real. Man, this will be good. Love story or not, if they can play arcs out well, I will be happy. All I want is a good story with lovable characters. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 pm
Wikipedia has an interesting blurb on the development of the game, so I thought I'd post it here. :3

"Development

Despite Key having the two artists Itaru Hinoue and Na-Ga as co-art directors with their sixth game Little Busters!, Key went back to having Hinoue as the sole art director and character designer, as was with Key's first three games Kanon, Air, and Clannad. Hinoue also heads the project's planning. However, Na-Ga does provide his assistance with computer graphics, along with Shinory, Mochisuke, and Minimo Tayama. Background art will be headed by Torino, who has worked previously with Key during the production of their first three games. For work on the scenario, Key has employed Ryukishi07 of 07th Expansion, the creators of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni game franchise, while Yūto Tonogawa returns after his help on the scenario for Little Busters!, and a new writer named Romeo Tanaka will work on the scenario as well. The music in the game will be composed by Key's signature composers Jun Maeda and Shinji Orito. Maeda will also contribute as the quality checker for the game."

That's too bad about Na-Ga... I liked his character designs, I thought they were new and fun... sad
I wonder what the Higurashi guy will bring up. xd Killer lolis in a Key game? That'll be interesting... (lol, probably not...)

Actually, I'm kind of sad about the Higurashi guy being accumulated by Key... I mean, 'cause he was really doing his own underground thing before that became a hit, but now he's been bought out by some big company... sweatdrop oh well. I guess I don't really know anything about the situation... Hopefully his contributions make the game fun and interesting. 3nodding

Oh! And does anybody know what the text on the flash says...?  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 pm
carosene
Wikipedia has an interesting blurb on the development of the game, so I thought I'd post it here. :3

"Development

Despite Key having the two artists Itaru Hinoue and Na-Ga as co-art directors with their sixth game Little Busters!, Key went back to having Hinoue as the sole art director and character designer, as was with Key's first three games Kanon, Air, and Clannad. Hinoue also heads the project's planning. However, Na-Ga does provide his assistance with computer graphics, along with Shinory, Mochisuke, and Minimo Tayama. Background art will be headed by Torino, who has worked previously with Key during the production of their first three games. For work on the scenario, Key has employed Ryukishi07 of 07th Expansion, the creators of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni game franchise, while Yūto Tonogawa returns after his help on the scenario for Little Busters!, and a new writer named Romeo Tanaka will work on the scenario as well. The music in the game will be composed by Key's signature composers Jun Maeda and Shinji Orito. Maeda will also contribute as the quality checker for the game."

That's too bad about Na-Ga... I liked his character designs, I thought they were new and fun... sad
I wonder what the Higurashi guy will bring up. xd Killer lolis in a Key game? That'll be interesting... (lol, probably not...)

Actually, I'm kind of sad about the Higurashi guy being accumulated by Key... I mean, 'cause he was really doing his own underground thing before that became a hit, but now he's been bought out by some big company... sweatdrop oh well. I guess I don't really know anything about the situation... Hopefully his contributions make the game fun and interesting. 3nodding

Oh! And does anybody know what the text on the flash says...?

I can read SOME characters, but I could never translate it.

As for the article, that is interesting. I would rather have them get Naoki back. Bring back the original Key cast I say! Well, Jun Maeda is awesome as a writer and musical person, and Itaru has always been great with the art, so I hope they keep it up and make another hit.  
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games