Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I'm I supposed to be like my friends?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayor emona

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:31 pm
emo stressed ninja They say why do I cover my wrists is it cuz I cut my self. I say no I'm just cold. When they ask me why I wear the clothes I wear is it cuz I'm "emo" I say no because I like the style. They laugh at me and say why I study is it cuz I like to do work, I say no it's because I plan to earn what I get. They say why aren't you like me I say cuz I'm not a clone. Compared to others my life isn't so bad. twisted emo blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:09 pm
Isn't the simple answer to all of that. 'None of your business?'  

Rellik San
Captain

Mayor emona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:53 pm
biggrin thanx 4 the comment I needed it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:05 pm
If they're giving you a bad time about who you are or what your habits are (unless they're destructive habits), then they're not really your friends.
I used to have a problem with people asking me odd questions I didn't want to answer, or giving me a bad time about things.
Just look them in the eyes, and turn back to whatever you're doing, or walk away. You don't have to say anything. They may think that you're weird, but who cares? You know who you are, what you do, and what you believe and think, why should it matter what they think?
It really doesn't.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:19 pm
if you were just like your friends they would hate you
i have a "friend" that i hate because she became exactly like me, exept, she took the b***h side of me to far.
but now i hate her because shes just like my and does everthing i do, likes the thinks i like. i opened her eyes from the menion catholic influence and she still cant think for herself
shes been my best friend sence 3rd grade, but now its hard to look at her
DONT BECOME ONE OF THEM, ITLL BE THE THE END OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP
they will lose respect for you, and im sure they admire you for standing up for youself
if this is off topic im sorry but what you said was hard to understand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:21 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
If they're giving you a bad time about who you are or what your habits are (unless they're destructive habits), then they're not really your friends.
I used to have a problem with people asking me odd questions I didn't want to answer, or giving me a bad time about things.
Just look them in the eyes, and turn back to whatever you're doing, or walk away. You don't have to say anything. They may think that you're weird, but who cares? You know who you are, what you do, and what you believe and think, why should it matter what they think?
It really doesn't.

its not that they arnt your friends, its in a friends nature to try to understand you, and nagg you. you shouldent hate them for something as stupid as that, they will get over it.  

lovely lady hollie

Princess_Black_Diamond

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:10 am
u can be like ur friends if u want, but why would u ?
Sometimes i do and sometimes i hang wit emo ppl like me  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games