Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild
My Intro!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Adrian Paul would accept a script, if possible, for a new highlander series?
  YES!
  NO!
  not possible, not in 400 years
View Results

V-Piro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:54 am
Hello all!

I am V-piro, short for Vampiro (which was apperently already taken cry ). I have been a fan of Highlander since i can remember. My father let me watch the show once when i was younger, and i fell in love with it. Then he told me that it was a movie first, which i immediatly purchased First (and best) film. I bet i watched that thing almost every day for the next year, lol. Since then i have also purchased all of the seasons on DVD as well as the rest of the films. I am, at the moment, getting my girlfriend into it, and so far (due to time restrictions) we have almost gotten through season one, and she loves it! heart

My favorite Immortal? Wel, there are many, however, I think i would choose Darius. He was genius to become a catholic priest, he never had to leave holy ground, and obviously had lived a very long life. If it weren't for the unholy alliance, he would have lived alot longer.

Its great to be accepted into this guild, I hope to meet and befriend you all...however....there can be only one!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:45 pm
Welcome, V-piro! Methos, here. I agree. Darius was one of the finest among us. I still miss playing chess with him and discussing a certain Highland boy scout. sad  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:37 am
biggrin welcome again V-prio!
D: And Darius I almost forgot about him ;__; omg I do miss him too!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:46 am
Captain~Fleatch

yeah...he was one of the best of us.

btw...i contributed a banner in the banner post, but i dont know the html, so feel free to do whatever with it.  

V-Piro

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:45 pm
What Immortal among so many has ever not heard of Darius I wonder. His loss is one which grieves me even to this day. His certainly is a great legacy and I hope that one day I too can become half the man he was.

And welcome to the group V-piro. My name is Gabriel Alexander, English, born in the late 1200s, at your service.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:15 am
V-Piro
Captain~Fleatch

yeah...he was one of the best of us.

btw...i contributed a banner in the banner post, but i dont know the html, so feel free to do whatever with it.

O: yay! a new banner I will check it out!  

Captain~Fleatch
Vice Captain

Fashionable Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:10 pm
Eh, I guess I could give an ello, so ello, welcome and all that stuff...

The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games