Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Publi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 am
The 5th Team

Fellow Elite; we have discussed before the aspects of adding a 5th team. We all agree that a 5th team would create a 5th member of the Elite as well as protect us from having ties when we do have to put to vote. IS NOW THE TIME TO ADD A 5th TEAM? In my opinion, not yet; but in the near future the need will arise. What are we waiting for? More ACTIVE members. I propose we begin the process of selecting one of the current active members for the fifth Elite Seat as well as do massive recruiting to add to our numbers.

Think of the ratios, 10 out of every 100 invites get accepted. That's 10 new members; and out of every 10 new members 3 will become active.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 am
I like the idea of a new team, not now though... we need more people. maybe we could have another member recruiting contest. now that we have more active people i'm sure more people will compete than last time.

That and my team is getting curious about the caste system. Are we gonna ditch it, or am i just supposed to pick one of them for my lieutenant. i wanna know what you guys are doing before i do something stupid.  

SassyFancyPants
Vice Captain

Publi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:05 am
Member Contest: Last time it was easy enough to have because there were fewer members; but i was the only one keeping tabs and going through the new members list to make sure who wins wins. I can't be the only one keeping track anymore for the contest. If we can think of a fair way of keeping track of score other than me going through our member list and seeing who joined recently (let me remind everyone that the member list is not in order of oldest to newest members, no order at all) other than going through the list one at a time seeing who's new then we can have this again. But i will not keep tallies if i'm the only one doing so.

As For the Caste System: In my head I think of each team as an independant state with it's own ruling (i.e the headed elite for each team). As long as the ruling of that team does not enterfere with the ruling of the guild it's up to that leader to run the team as you wish. If you do not like the caste system rid yourself of it; but if you like it use it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:25 pm
member contest: i'd be happy to help out this time with tallies this time. or we could just go by how many invites get sent out and do the forum thing like last time so that we don't have to figure out who was invited and who came on their own.

caste system: sweeeeet! my penguins are gonna enjoy this!  

SassyFancyPants
Vice Captain

Publi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 am
SassyFancyPants
member contest: i'd be happy to help out this time with tallies this time. or we could just go by how many invites get sent out and do the forum thing like last time so that we don't have to figure out who was invited and who came on their own.

caste system: sweeeeet! my penguins are gonna enjoy this!

member contest: that's was the problem! i was the only one keeping tabs in the forum. you still have to go through all of the members to see who's joined and then match names with the ones people submitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:19 pm
i will help too what i think that we can do to to make things easer is once the new people get invited then they have to say who invited them this way we wont have to go back and forth and read long lists if we get new members and they dont post who invited them then the inviter wont get a tally  

PrincessWhiskers

SassyFancyPants
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:37 pm
we could do that, but what if someone joins but doesn't say who asked them to join? this is all so confusing! we could try it though, what's the worst that could happen?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:01 pm
if someone joins and they dont say who invited them then it will not count  

PrincessWhiskers

SassyFancyPants
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:19 pm
That works, when do we want to set it up?  
Political Rev-O-Lou-She-Un

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games