Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
If G-d (the lord) fought Q who'd win? Why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Sorry I haven't been around lately. But what do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:09 pm
Maybe God is a Q. Then they could comiserate and laugh at jokes about single celled organisms with their ridiculous IQs.  

Major_Expendable

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:58 pm
Major_Expendable
Maybe God is a Q. Then they could comiserate and laugh at jokes about single celled organisms with their ridiculous IQs.
LOL! Possible, I assume.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:35 am
I think they would probably stalemate each other for all eternity... that would be quit boring to watch...lol  

EFSpartan

Lt Cm Breffitt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:18 am
EFSpartan
I think they would probably stalemate each other for all eternity... that would be quite boring to watch...lol

I agree - *click* *zap* *click* *zap* *click* *zap* *click* *zap*

Althought it's good for a cheap holiday. Just hitch a ride and see all the sights of the universe. And beyond!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:17 am
I think he is a Q...or removing it from the ST universe, I really do beleive that what we call a god is actually just some more powerful alien lifeform. I've watched too much Star Trek & Stargate to believe otherwise!  

Call Me Janeway

Captain Treky

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:36 pm
I think God would win. Think about it. Q snaps fingured. God counteracts what he did. God steps on Q. Hee hee. End of story.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm
Captain Treky
I think God would win. Think about it. Q snaps fingured. God counteracts what he did. God steps on Q. Hee hee. End of story.

LOL!

Also, Q claimed to have had a hand in Creation. His idea was the duck-billed platypus. But he said that he was not God. Which means God is more powerful.

b***h. razz  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Giliya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:23 am
Well considering Gene Roddenberry's troubled past with organized religion, it's no wonder he was constantly trying to brainwash people into thinking God was an Alien. xd

Logically, if God created the universe then He would have created Q. And considering how powerful the Q are, I'm not surprised if they would be on polite speaking terms. They wouldn't need to battle because they know that they would be wiped by God in an instant.

So basically the Q we know and love would lose.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:25 pm
I'm inclined to say Q, but only because I like him.
Who knows.
What if Q IS God?  

Subspace Interference

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas