Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Today is the day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to buy "Pretty.Odd"?
  FERSURE. Its going to be paniclicious!
  I can't DDDD;
  Nah. I'd rather download it
  No
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:48 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
You forgot the part where you did webcam with PRIMEY.
That hadn't happened yet xp Otherwise I totally would have bragged about it wink

You better have! wink
And the part.
Where.
I showed my dad. xDDD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:53 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
User Image

Grr! I filmed myself doing this, and then writing "Happy March 25th! I love you guys!" on a piece of paper. I was gonna speed it up and then upload it... but the cord to my camera broke so I couldn't get the video or any pictures on my computer! I spent like forever trying to get it to work. It's so frustrating! And meanwhile I've had this make up on all day because I didn't want to take it off before I was sure I could show you guys somehow... So I called my brother and told him to bring his webcam home for me xp And he just did, so I screencapped it! xp domokun In the meantime I've already managed to smudge the black a ton. Ohhhh well though. It's worth it.

I'm celebrating March 25th.
<333

Poly since this is the first time I have come on for 5 days. I would love to say. Ohemeffinggosh! That looks so frikken cool! My friend and I tried to do that. But I ended up looking like a retard. So I just help my other friend out. We just did the eyeliner part though. Seeeeeee
User Image

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:58 pm
Yours (or your friend's) looks cooler than mine surprised heart

Tips on doing Ryro makeup:
-Sharpen your eyeliner first! I didn't do that, and it was very annoying xp
-Don't try to draw with mascara, it doesn't work!
-Use a reference picture or you'll end up looking like a cracked egg instead of lightning or tree branches or whatever Ryan actually does....

...that's it xp Anyone else have any good tips?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:02 pm
takashi_sahoko
Polyphonic Twilight
User Image

Grr! I filmed myself doing this, and then writing "Happy March 25th! I love you guys!" on a piece of paper. I was gonna speed it up and then upload it... but the cord to my camera broke so I couldn't get the video or any pictures on my computer! I spent like forever trying to get it to work. It's so frustrating! And meanwhile I've had this make up on all day because I didn't want to take it off before I was sure I could show you guys somehow... So I called my brother and told him to bring his webcam home for me xp And he just did, so I screencapped it! xp domokun In the meantime I've already managed to smudge the black a ton. Ohhhh well though. It's worth it.

I'm celebrating March 25th.
<333

Poly since this is the first time I have come on for 5 days. I would love to say. Ohemeffinggosh! That looks so frikken cool! My friend and I tried to do that. But I ended up looking like a retard. So I just help my other friend out. We just did the eyeliner part though. Seeeeeee
User Image

o it looks so pretty!  

Fragile Panic

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out