Reply The L Guild Forum
Gotta Say This... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kill Memory Now?
  Yes, she insulted L!
  No, she's just neurotic over stupid things...and she still loves manga L.
  Yes, because I like to kill things. :]
  Memory overreacts to everything...
View Results

blue ringed octopus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 pm
I didn't like his English voice at first, but I think I'm getting used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 pm
HAHAXD. =] well. i like L the way he is. everyone has their own opinions..so yeah..you're one of those L-haters. lol. well if it annoys you so much..i would just stop watching it if it bugs me like that for me to want to kick the tv. 3nodding  

sweet-latte

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm
sweet-latte
HAHAXD. =] well. i like L the way he is. everyone has their own opinions..so yeah..you're one of those L-haters. lol. well if it annoys you so much..i would just stop watching it if it bugs me like that for me to want to kick the tv. 3nodding

I don't hate L. I wouldn't be in this Guild if I did...I'd just join some random Death Note guild instead. I bothers me how they mess with L's character. Little things, you know.
I don't want to stop watching either. I like the series...a lot. And L is still my Adorable Fuzzy, even if his voice does piss me off to the extreme. I have to keep watching to the end...or else bad things will happen. O_o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Gabby Logic
Elisabell-angel enraged
I don't like it when he eats the way it sounds. The way he makes all those smacky slurpy noises and the way his voice sounds crying I just hate it,. When I listened to the japanese I didn't even notice so I think it's just the english VA...... I also don't like the color ring. It freaks me out, they should've just made it all black like in the manga. Near gets all black pupils with no color ring so why doesn't L crying ..... I still love him though....
I think the japanese version had L just make NOMNOM sounds while eating. Not the loud noises the english one does that is distracting.
At least it's not loud and grating like the way the english VA does it. Besides the eating, though, I still like the english VA...  

Elisabell-angel enraged

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces