Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Kirpety pets quest to exchange her fat for muscle. xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you actually readin' all that?? o_____O"
  Why yes, yes I am. x]
  Too many words!!! D'x
View Results

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:41 am
User Image

My s.t.a.t.s Stats.

Height: 5" 4'
Weight: 200lb?

Desired Weight: 170lb would be nice, just as long as I'm fit Idc. x]

Thighs: n/a
Tummy: n/a
Upper Arm: n/a
Boobies: n/a
Buttox: n/a

I can't think of anthing else that needs measuring?.. xD

The setup

Water:

Wakey Wakey Eggs And Bakey:

Breakfast:

Snack:

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Snack:

Passed Out:

What, If Any, Exercises I Did Today:

The Thoughts And Rants Of The Day:

Hmmm, I think that'll work. :]
I don't think I'm missing anything??? >_>
<3 ~Kp.

User Image

So this is for you people who care to know a bit about me. x]

For starters, I wasn't all ways 'heavy', I grew up on a farm with my pop and two older sisters, visting my mum every other weekend and what not. So I was in damn good shape, lol. Moved in with my mum when I was 10-ish, played tennis like it was my life so I stayed kinda fit. But I ate more when I moved in with her an' my step dad. [[My real pop didn't let us snack, sometimes he wouldn't let us eat anything for that matter. :/]]

Depression slowly but surely kicked in and I didn't want to do anything, [[lots of bad things happened at my pops house.]] So sometimes when I got home from school I'd just sit infront of the tele and eat an effing bag of chips.. :

Ever since I was out of shape, I hated myself even more, I was ashamed of myself.. I didn't want to go out and walk/run/exercise, well I did, I just didn't want anyone to see me... >_> I'd go with my sis though when she came over sometimes, I enjoyed walking/attempting to run with her. I wasn't that ashamed of being out of shape, 'cause she knew I was so there was nothing to hide. You see, Idk if this is gonna make any sense but I'll give it my best shot lol xD, I was 'the tough gal' in elementary school I was all ways one of the first kids picked during sports. And then once when I walked over to my buddy jamie during p.e. while 2 of the 'popular gals' were pickin' on her, they noticed I was coming over and automatically left... That's when I realized that nobody picked on me 'cause they were scared I'd kick there a**. Which makes me lmao somethin' fierce. xD I've never been engaged in fisty cuffs, well once with my sis but I couldn't count that as fisty cuffs. xD

Any way I'm getting off course; I was one of the guys, none of 'em could beat me in arm wrestling until 7th grade, that boy was so effing extatic when he did, goin' off an tell all the guys. I of course made an excuse for myself, lol. xD So instead of working out an' gettin' in better shape an' what not. I just became more ashamed of myself, stupid I know, but I was in MS and didn't talk to anyone 'bout nothin', seriously. :/ I'm just super at wallowin' in self pitty, like my g-ma, and blamin' everything that went wrong on myself, dwellin' over it forever.

Whenever I use to get that way I'd go out back and beat the crap out of my kick boxin' bag, but now that I'm here I don't have a kick boxin' bag. Which totally sucks. D: So yeah, I realize that I was all over the page with that lil' story, lol. Didn't mean to be, it's just hard to sum everything up with out goin' all out. I mean heck, I even left alot of important stuff out, lol. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 am
Day Ein User Image
March/20/2008

Water:
II

1pm-ish.. That's what I get for staying up to watch mah show!! Dx

Breakfast:
A lil' thing of Del Monte Quality Lite Chunky Mixed Fruit. x]

Snack:
Nadda

Lunch:
A banana.
One of those scooby-doo 'Ro->Gurt' things.
And the last 2 slices of left over za, pineapple and banana pepper to be specific. x]

Snack:
One of those 100 cal. chips ahoy cookie pack things.
-------
A turkey sausage
2 mini peanut butter cup things

Dinner:
Baked chicken
Peas
A biscuit
Mashed Potatos
Can of Coke

Snack: Some ice cream for mah throat, lol.

Passed Out:

I played with the pup outside for a lil' bit. :]

My throats getting more and more soar!! And it hurts like a mother ----. D:
Gah, I hate how every other evolving item/animal is evolving except the white drome egg. Dx
I want some potato chips. >_>

Well this was an extremely horrible first day, lol. I'll try harder tomorrow. x]

“If you're frightened of leprechauns, the best thing to do is to get yourself a little leprechaun outfit and see how big they are. And then you'll go, 'Well I see. That's like bein' frightened of a hampster.'” ~Craig Ferguson.  

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

kirpet

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:48 am
Day zwei User Image
March/201/2008

Water:

Breakfast:

Snack:

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Snack:

Passed Out:

I feel like absolute s**t... -.-"

“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.” ~Ellen DeGeneres .  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games