Submit

If u are chinese, vote on it...
+1
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

123coolmimi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:44 pm
Um... I don't know why but my previous post was blocked... So this is um... the real one, hoping it works... If u r chinese, vote and uif u r not, just say it ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:46 pm
Um... Is there no other chinese ppl in this guild or what? 没有中国人吗^  

123coolmimi

Alternate

Shy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:27 pm
I'm Chinese. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:53 pm
Even Though I'm Not A Mod, Please Dont Spam This Guild : ) Post It In The Chatterbox! You Can Post Whatever Nonsense You Wish But I'm Just Trying To Keep This Guild Clean! whee  

DancingCherryBerry

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:08 pm
DancingCherryBerry
Even Though I'm Not A Mod, Please Dont Spam This Guild : ) Post It In The Chatterbox! You Can Post Whatever Nonsense You Wish But I'm Just Trying To Keep This Guild Clean! whee
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

3nodding Are you one of the many lurkers here? :3
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:31 pm
Animaznboy
DancingCherryBerry
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
lurkers...? i think she is just one of those guild-do-gooders.which we need a lot more off
so many spammers...*sighs*  

RAWRpham

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:26 pm
我是一个中国人

Yes, I'm Chinese smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:56 pm
kawaii_usagi108
Animaznboy
DancingCherryBerry

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image
lurkers...? i think she is just one of those guild-do-gooders.which we need a lot more off
so many spammers...*sighs*

.....i dont spam whee just trying to help ! >.<  

DancingCherryBerry

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:52 am
stare

It doesn't matter what nationality you are, since the APG accepts all people. There isn't a need for "What country are you from?" threads.

If a mod locks your topic, it doesn't give you the right to go and make a new one. As DancingCherryBerry has already pointed out, this topic and others like it are considered spam and they do not belong in the main guild forum. You can spam to your heart's content in the APG Chatterbox, but please do not do it anywhere else. We're trying our best to keep the guild clean, especially since many of our mods are busy in the real world and are unable to moderate as often as they'd like.

FYI: In the future, if a topic you've made is locked, you can politely PM an active mod and he/she will tell you the reason. When you requested to join the guild, you promised to follow our rules. We expect you to always keep that promise.

Thank you.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff