Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

mermaidnamedmoche

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:32 am
i wear make up sometimes, i want to do it routinely, like everytime i go out but i'm too lazy. esp. the eyelining part.. it drives me crazy sometimes..

my favorite is black eyeliner (i use the liquid one!), mascara, and peach blush on. those things rock  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:32 pm
I think make-up is just hidding someones face...yeah you may look good and all but it not really who you are...well I guess you can cover up pimples and the other stuff that show up on your face I think that thats okay to do. Cuz I did it a few times. Now I wonder what do you guys look like without make-up.? O____O  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

shivarani2drescue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Yeah I wear make-up. Whenever I go to school, I just wear eye liner and some lippy, occasionally some mascara, and some powder.
I try to wear make up that's made out of herbs and stuff.
Whenever I'm going out 4 parties and stuff, lol I can take like up to an half an hour putting on makup. xd
I guess it's pretty easy.
A tip is (I think everyone should know this by now) but don't try putting mascara on on both lids!
Also if it's your first time using liquid eyeliner, ask someone else to do it!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff