Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Clannad
Hiiragi Kappei...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carosene

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Who is this ominous boy? Please tell me, and also tell me why KyoAni felt the need to exclude a rare male from the anime?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:38 pm
"Kappei is a mysterious nineteen-year-old young man who is traveling around. His goal in life is "to live like a man". Tomoya will meet Kappei if he chooses to avoid Kyou's scooter on the right side. Kyou intends to hit Tomoya as a revenge for Button running back home wet, but hits Kappei instead."

Judging by this Wiki article, I take it that he is just like Shun Hikami from ONE, just there in the game for one specific thing. The article says he only appears at this spot, so I assume since this is all he does, that there was no reason to make up stuff into the story for him. This is just my hunch, because I have still yet to play the game myself.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:24 pm
Minak0
"Kappei is a mysterious nineteen-year-old young man who is traveling around. His goal in life is "to live like a man". Tomoya will meet Kappei if he chooses to avoid Kyou's scooter on the right side. Kyou intends to hit Tomoya as a revenge for Button running back home wet, but hits Kappei instead."

Judging by this Wiki article, I take it that he is just like Shun Hikami from ONE, just there in the game for one specific thing. The article says he only appears at this spot, so I assume since this is all he does, that there was no reason to make up stuff into the story for him. This is just my hunch, because I have still yet to play the game myself.

Thank you. ^-^;;
*sigh* It's unfortunate. I must play the game for myself. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:38 am
This caught my eye as soon as i got in here xd
anyway yea.. its a shame he aint in there isent it sad dont need him though (would be nice to have a extra male though, especially since there is lots of girls in there.)

But yea.. like i said abouve i dont think he was in need to be put in there really, he aint a main character and i dont think Ryou and Tomoya date in there so....

I had a nice thought last night though.. seeing as he becomes a doctor later on in his story i got a little excited hoping he'd be in there, buuuuuut i dont think he has any part whatso ever with Nagisa's death anyway, even if he did i dont think he would be included anyway, i dident hear anything about him being in the movie so..

All in all he is a favrioute of mine ^-^ (next to Youhei) and its sad he aint in the anime, it is SO hard finding stuff based on him to .-. and Kappei x Ryou stuff to.

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

carosene

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:12 am
Lol, thank you, you're helpful! XD

I bet RyouXKappei stuff is hard to find. O.o;; After all, Ryou is an option in a dating game... Do they like each other or...? ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:02 am
carosene

I bet RyouXKappei stuff is hard to find. O.o;; After all, Ryou is an option in a dating game... Do they like each other or...? ^-^;;

Yea In the Kyou route Tomoya and Ryou date but then ends it with her to be with Kyou and then at the end its implied she dates Kappei.

Also theres a Kappei route to where both Kappei and Ryou date and get married in there ,and also i just found out recently that in the true good ending off the visual novel (which you have to go through ALL of the routes, including the bad just to get it) Ryou's bit of that is ending up as a nurse and dating Kappei
and yet theres none stuff based on them, not even one CG, Kappei stuff lacks as it is to.

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

carosene

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:18 pm
Esty
carosene

Yea In the Kyou route Tomoya and Ryou date but then ends it with her to be with Kyou and then at the end its implied she dates Kappei.

Also theres a Kappei route to where both Kappei and Ryou date and get married in there ,and also i just found out recently that in the true good ending off the visual novel (which you have to go through ALL of the routes, including the bad just to get it) Ryou's bit of that is ending up as a nurse and dating Kappei
and yet theres none stuff based on them, not even one CG, Kappei stuff lacks as it is to.

Aww... that's too bad... sad They should make Cgs and stuff..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:35 am
carosene
Esty
carosene

Aww... that's too bad... sad They should make Cgs and stuff..

I know it sucks dont it, especially since theres no fanfics of it whatso ever and one fanart (that one fanart done by me) plus him not being in the anime dont help things eithier so we cant get screenshots....

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:17 am
I WANT TO SEE KAPPEI ONII SAN!!

HE IS RYO'S LOVER""""" people need to learn that!

Anime: Clannad

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games