Submit

?
  woof
  meow
  chinchilla~
View Results

Blaiz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:43 pm
Let's talk pets. You kno you want to. Who doesn't like talking about their pets? Come on, you know its love. xd What ever you want. rant on about them. which pet is the best to have, what would you like to have as a pet but cant, what you want as a pet currently, etc.

Me? I gots two cats. One is a manx, the other just a domestic shorthair. So bred versus alley cat in my crib. The bred one (manx) wins - cuz he is 6 mo older and a butterball compared to the other one.

Only thing, the other one is such a lil brat. Talks back to you and everything. For instance, at this moment, trying to swipe some of my water. I say, "Hey, no!" he replies, "meow" with some attitude. yeah, thats what i deal with.

so here they are my two lil boys:

Keiki (Domestic Short Hair)
User Image

Javi (Manx)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:01 pm
Such cute pictures. @.@ <3
Heheh, your kitty Javi makes the same face my kitty does. x3

I have a couple cats and love them to death. i don't want to talk much about them online though~
They really do have their own little personalities. One of my cats talks to me to. The sad thing? I meow back at it. ><

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

asians shawty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:18 pm
i don't have any pets. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:19 am
I have a cat, she has to much of an attitude, because I tell her no she looks at me the first time and does nothing and the second time she usaully meows at me. I also need to get her declawed. ouch is all i have to say. In the mornings is when she really wants to play, but I am usaually sleeping. one morning she just came up to me and slashed my nose and ran away before I could to anything, especially since I was asleep a few seconds before. her name is kazashi.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

BlackRoseDahlia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:05 pm
s**t where do I begin?

-2 Guinea Pigs...One Male...One Female...
-2 (*Annoying*) Parakeets...One Male...One Female...I think...
-1 House Sparrow...
-1 Fancy Mouse...
-1 Red Ear Slider (*Male Turtle...I think*)
-A bunch'o fish I bought for my turtle to eat alive but my dad said no...how would you like to be fed alive to something else...lol...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:28 am
Now nerds are trendy...

I love both cats and dogs. I have a dog now. My old cat died at 19 xD (thats a full life! very long for a cat)
I wish I had more. My sis has a mouse...
What else can I say?
My dog know commands:
Sit!
Down!
Stay!
Up!
Come!
Paw! Other Paw!
Okay!
Speak!
Hes really smart you can't say or spell the word "walk" in front of him he knows what it means and will get so excited. ^^;

...they call it geek sheek

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:59 pm
wow blackrosedahlia, thats a lot of animals. I agree with the parakeets, they can get pretty annoying. lol on the fish, but i agree with your dad. its the only reason why i dont think i can have a snake.
~
you're gonna declaw your cat piro? i thought about doing that since my cats are inside cats, but then i felt bad. i mean what if they had an itch or escaped and encountered another cat that wanted to fight?
~
that is a really full life for a cat, tokyo. hopefully my cats live that long.
lol yeah, when i had my dog if i went near the cabinet where the leash was she'd go crazy. but then again i probably didnt walk her enough.

thats pretty funny though that he can recognize even the spelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm
Cute cats. ^^

I used to have a dog named Rich, but he died two years ago.  

Dovekie

skynike

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 am
dogs rule i hate chiwhawas they are definitely ugly  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out