Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Break up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xStephanx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 pm
Me and my current gf seem to have been running a very unsmooth course in our less-than-two-month relationship.

She's 20, I'm 23. We had a long mutual crush last autumn, but I didn't move in because at the time I was taken. Then that relationship turned sour and I decided to move on, and took up this current girl.

When we finally got together it got really unstable quickly, and she keeps saying things which hint as her dissapointment with this or that, how she feels confused about her feelings on things, and so on. I took all that in my stride, then she started having these psycho moments where she has a really harsh temper with me. That, and she never shows the kind of interest I'd want her to have.

Eventually I started to get dragged down by all this, so I confronted her and said what was up. Her response? To have another psycho temper at me, this one several times more unjustified than all the others!

Should I get out of this or try to fix it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:15 am
It sounds like she's being completely unfair.
No one needs that, you won't be able to reason with someone being unreasonable, it'll just end up a s a shouting match.

Maybe try and mention that the unreasonable tantrums are driving you apart, she might stop.

Good luck.

Tainted Deity

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm
Tainted Deity
It sounds like she's being completely unfair.
No one needs that, you won't be able to reason with someone being unreasonable, it'll just end up a s a shouting match.

Maybe try and mention that the unreasonable tantrums are driving you apart, she might stop.

Good luck.
Do it gently though, we don't want even more tantrums do we?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:46 pm
Eh, I've done with her now. Dumped her tonight, not going back.  

xStephanx

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:52 pm
xStephanx
Eh, I've done with her now. Dumped her tonight, not going back.

more than likely for the better. she sounds like she could get abusive...  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:06 am
I obviously don't know.Me and my boifrend were together we were great I hoped we stayed together had kids and stuff.But I found out by his OTHER gf and he had 3 kids with her.She was only 15 he was 17 I was in the middle.(16)This was like 2 months ago.He was such a heart breaker but s**t ******** him.I don't need any1 like that I just moved on.I forgived and forgot.(well not that much of forgot)  

Strawberry Bunny Magician

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:42 pm
I say its for the better. If you can't get along with someone, why stick around?  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games