Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Changing Tastes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have your tastes changed?
  Yes.
  No.
  Maybe a little.
View Results

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:17 pm
mine has since i first started liking yaoi  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:45 pm
protecterofelements
mine has since i first started liking yaoi

How has it changed? :/  

PEELZ

[Ryan Azarcon]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:51 am
Yeah, usually when I read yaoi (or fanfiction), I hate established pairings, I used to be able to read them but.. I like the stress and hardships they go through to finally get together.

I hate whiny, crying-all-the-time ukes, they bug the hell out of me. Emo is okay, excessive crying and whining (even worse than their female counterparts in regular shojo manga) make me want to harm them.

I also don't like S&M too much.. used to read some but.. the second I see anything like that cropping up I read something else.

I also like yaoi/BL about older men. It doesn't happen very often but.. there was this one yaoi manga I read where it was mostly about these two teenagers but.. they gave hints, and finally an extra chapter about their dads. That was my favorite part.

Another thing that's changed is I don't read too much hard-core yaoi, less detail (in the sex) the better. I like when they don't really show very much, more is implied. Like Black Knight, anyone read that? The scenes just feel so.. gentle.. I squee when I read it. Hehehe.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff