Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Rocket summer in concert

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:34 pm
I'm goinng to see rocket summer, all time low and I can't remember who else but it is an ap magazine tour so if anyoone else know who will be ther fill me in I don't wanna look like an idiot mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Ughhh how can you not know?! Goshh I'd be so excited that I'd like, know every band member's full name xd domokun (Well. Maybe not, it would probably depend on the bands domokun )

Is it the Rockstar Energy AP Tour? Lineup: The Rocket Summer, All Time Low, The Matches, Sonny and Forever The Sickest Kids.

Good bands 3nodding heart

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:47 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ughhh how can you not know?! Goshh I'd be so excited that I'd like, know every band member's full name xd domokun (Well. Maybe not, it would probably depend on the bands domokun )

Is it the Rockstar Energy AP Tour? Lineup: The Rocket Summer, All Time Low, The Matches, Sonny and Forever The Sickest Kids.

Good bands 3nodding heart
poly I have a job... jeez sorry mom next time I'll remembere before I ask to go out emo
but any who I couldn' remember the matches and forever the sickest kids I don't know how I forgot  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 am
I'm not saying you're doing something wrong. I don't mean "you" in particular... just anyone going to a concert who doesn't know the lineup. It's hard for me to understand, 'cause I'd be like obsessing about it. But I know there are some people who go to concerts just for fun and they don't even care who's playing at all surprised
At least you know some of the bands xp whee

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:10 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I'm not saying you're doing something wrong. I don't mean "you" in particular... just anyone going to a concert who doesn't know the lineup. It's hard for me to understand, 'cause I'd be like obsessing about it. But I know there are some people who go to concerts just for fun and they don't even care who's playing at all surprised
At least you know some of the bands xp whee
I'm sorry I couldn't remeber I've been so busy all I've been squeeing about is Rocket summer  
Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games