Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
the other addiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know of the greatness thats Crunchyroll?
  you damn skippy
  is that like some sushi roll?
  O.o
View Results

Blaiz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 pm
So, havent been here in a bit. I log on for the daily chance once in a while and to score any freebies >.< but havent been here in a bit.

so whats got my attention? life, you say? psh, like that could tear me away from my loves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
life: what was that?
me: huh? wa? nothing, you're great, wonderful. please dont turn all sucky, i beg of you!
life: thats what i thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anywayz, its been this site: crunchyroll.com

yup, love that site. its like the asian youtube. wonderful. i gets my asian fix there for sure. both dramas, movies and animes. good stuff.

anyone else on it? id recommend it in a heartbeat. i wonder if there are any other sites like these but for spanish or german or something.

currently im watching these:

(finished) Anego - cute and fun drama. kinda makes me wonder if thats my future, except for the whole advice thing. im not so great at that.

Yukan Club - pretty good acting in this one. and i must admit it gets better as it goes along. at first i thought id be just some, how to say this, something for a younger crowd. ep 8 is hilarious!

Code Geass , Lelouch of the Rebellion - This is muy intriguing. Im kinda waiting to finish yukan club before i really start cracking on this one. but so far looks like a good mix of death note smart char with gundamn wing mecha/war and some splash of sci to the fi.

(yes, i am in a silly/odd mood. dont mind it)
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:39 am
I have heard of it. many of my friends are on that site, but i am not. I use youtube sometimes for anime, but I have only heard of crunchy roll.

P.S. Finally another person posting.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:23 am
Sounds weird but I am learning japanese. (who isnt)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:19 am
TokyoSamurai94
Sounds weird but I am learning japanese. (who isnt)

yeah I have to sit down more. I haven't been studying japanese enough lately.  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 pm
Its a sweet site. Basically where you go when youtube has cracked down on the anime you've been trying to watch at its most crucial point! (bad experiences)

I just recently found anther site which is pretty nice. online streaming again for anime but there's not as many choices available.
anime.freevoka.com i believe it is. pretty sweet.

the things we do/search for because of this japanese addiction, huh?

~
lol
I too am going to learn japanese. I watch enough of it - might as well right? At least this way, if I ever come across those raw ones, I'll know what they are saying! Although...its probably going to take me quite a while before I am up to that level.

So hopefully, if the school decides to keep the class, I can start this summer with the begginer courses. stupid budget cuts, they are grr  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:29 am
XD I knew a girl taking a full load of college courses... Why was it a full load?

Not only did she have a lot of hard classes.... but she decided to take a Chinese class on Saturday mornings just to wind down from her other classes. .-.

XD Thanks for the heads up Blaiz. I've actually ended my anime addictions for the moment... I haven't found any new shows to follow... But finding a whole nice site of them sounds way too addicting. x.x I must resist. ...I'll pass it on to my sis though. She watches the stuff constantly. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 am
sdrawkcab
XD I knew a girl taking a full load of college courses... Why was it a full load?

Not only did she have a lot of hard classes.... but she decided to take a Chinese class on Saturday mornings just to wind down from her other classes. .-.

XD Thanks for the heads up Blaiz. I've actually ended my anime addictions for the moment... I haven't found any new shows to follow... But finding a whole nice site of them sounds way too addicting. x.x I must resist. ...I'll pass it on to my sis though. She watches the stuff constantly. XD;;

WOW! that is amazing. I need to get my butt in to gear and start to learning japanese again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:52 pm
I've always wanted to learn japanese, but I know I don't have the time for something like that. x___x;

XD; I always read this title and think, "There are other addictions besides Gaia? No way!"

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:03 pm
Ah, crunchy.
I love crunchyroll. Ive been a member since before I was a Gaian... wow its been a few years lol.
I love the dramas they have.
Crunchy rules my life.

RECOMMENDED:
Nodame
One Litre of Tears
I know more... but I only got 5 hours of sleep and im working on finals till friday.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:04 pm
wait...she took chinese on a saturday to WIND DOWN from her course load?!?

was she chinese..? then mayb i can see that...but still, damn. i dont work that hard (and thats probably why im not graduating this year...XD)

~

lol, that is true. gaia is pretty damn addictive at times.

~

hmm, havent heard of those KI. but ill be sure to check em out when i have time.

lol i was looking at when i joined that site a couple of days ago as well. couple of yrs for me too. i was surprised i still had an account since it had been a while since i got back to it.

~

finals...ew. they're no fun. speaking of which, i probably should study for that test on wed.  

Blaiz

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff