Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:40 am
this game is really simple... all you have to do is write 6-8 lines of a story... then post it.

it helps if you leave off on some words that are easy to go on with, like 'then I heard a...' instead of 'so we all ate pie.' leaving off in mid sentence helps...

then the next person writes 6-8 more lines and so on and so forth... the best way to play this game is to only read the last line of what the person in front of you wrote, then try to guess where the story was going... funnier results are achieved this way!

only after you have submitted should you go ahead and read the story...

when we play this in RL, we usually fold over the piece of paper so the person in front does not see, but anyway, my laptop doesn't fold that much... wink

I will start: (try to only read the last line before you go on with the story)

It was a dark and stormy night... Thunder rolled over the hills and across the valley, trees switched and shook as the wind tore at their boughs. A flicker of light and a jagged beam lit up the room in which Kira sat, huddled. A brief dazzle and then darkness again. The windows rippled and seemed to move as if alive from the rain that fell in sheets upon them. Kira pressed her nose to the cold pane and attempted to decipher the shape that was heaving under the dull wet glow of the...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:04 pm
of the... water rolling down the glass of the tinted crimson window. Why had Kira's father insisted on having every window in the cabin tinted blood red; she knew why though. Kira waked her nails up her arms to stop herself from thinking about her father who had deserted her weeks back; she would rather feel pain then memory any day. Kira looked away from the window only to be greeted by the crimson light reflected throughout the cabin; cursing her father for wanting to remind himself of the blood that flowed through their veins. Her father finally gave in to the urges and took off into the night; she knew he allowed the beast within him to take control and hoped she would never do the same. The light wavered for a moment before a sharp tapping came to the door...  

Publi
Vice Captain

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:53 pm
She dragged herself up and walked toward the sound of the rapping. Past the still sleeping figure of her Mother slumped on the kitchen table. She stopped and glanced sadly at a half empty bottle of some alcohol, reminding her more and more of what had been and never would be again. She continued her short journey untill she finally reached the door, opening it to discover...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:21 am
...that there was something lying on the floor, amidst a crimson sea. What was that? She wondered. But there was only one answer to her questions... As she kept walking on, every sad memory flowed through her veins, bringing her the pain that she had already endured. All the people that cared for her, everyone who tried to protect her, everyone died at the end. Horrible deaths. There was no remorse in her heart, just that freeze-cold conviction that murder was an everyday matter. So, she just smiled a bit, not impressed at all, when she recognized the corpse. It was none other than...  

Andrei LeClairt

Publi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:21 pm
...her father. His hand was outstretched almost as if he died on the step reaching for her door though Kira knew he had been dead long before his body made it to the steps. She looked out into the dark woods; searching for the thing that had done this to her father. Her senses reached out into the dark, feeling for the thing that...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 am
...would save her. She ran into the forest, peircing it's depths like a blade. The darkness engulfled her. Her hands skimmed the wet leafy ground frantically. her wet fingers at the point of numbness thus her hands were bereft of feeling. Whimpering in pain, she began nudging the forest floor with her face. the deep dark scent of the earth mingled with the salt of her sadness blended with cold pain and fear as mud and leaf debris stuck to her face, but as sudden as her descent to this place was, also came the small but sure warmth she felt as she made her third pass over the patch of ground nearest her right hand... there it was! tiny, and glowing faintly, giving off a...  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:54 am
...Faint green glow that flicked on and off, like a flashlight on low batteries. "Hello?" She whispered to it, wondering is this thing was supposed to be her savoir. The green glow flinched, and rushed towards her... and slapped her! "Ow," she mumbled. "How dare you!" It fumed, and she could only guess it was female, but it was hard to tell, what with it being tiny. "Do you not know who I am?! I'm..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:47 am
..."your fairy godsister!" The old woman fumbled around as if she had had one to many over her lifetime. "Godsister? Isn't it supposed to be godmother?" Kira mumbled, "I'm far to young to be your godmother,". The eldered lady looked weather, she reached it towards kira. "this will only hurt a little, but you will get..."  

Publi
Vice Captain

Andrei LeClairt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:11 am
...infinite power, more than you've ever dreamt of". As she touched Kira with her bare hand, a warm, calm feeling began to run through her veins. The night was suddendly lighted up with the glow that was irradiating from bot women. Even their hearts skipped a beat, as time surrounding them stopped while the granting of power lasted. The older woman, with a gentle smile, then said to Kira: "You've seen everybody around you die... Use this for good, for within you now reside both good an evil, murder or life"... Kira nooded deeply, but in her face there was...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:13 am
Something stiring, with a mix of confusion. Kira knew she would have to chose, and she didn't quite know what she was chosing, but she felt that it would only happen once. Then again, prehaps she was just a worry wort, that's what Mom always use to tell her. "Thank you," she said to the fairy, the old fairy nodded and watched as she ran away while trying to hide her tears, she sighed and vanished. As Kira was just leaving the forest she saw something fly away to her right, then her left, it was almost dancing! "Good evening, Kira." A male's silky voice greeted, she turned around to find...

(I think I went overboard. sweatdrop Sorry!)  

Katzenstreu Gesicht

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:06 am
that she could not see anybody. the disembodied voice spoke again 'Kira... I have been waiting for you all my life...'. Kira reeled with shock as shiny bright orbs from all around started popping into her vision, brighter than anything she had seen since she had been re-born. They flew in upon her and consumed her completely, Kira screamed violently as they pierced her alabaster skin, penetrating her to the cold core, and overwhelmed with the light, she slumped awkwardly to the ground. When she awoke, she was in a Hessian coloured tent.. a fire guttered softly in the center, it's dim orange light danced about the cone shaped tent. Above the fire sat an iron griddle, old, blackened and covered in gently frittering grease. the teepee swam with a hazy smoke that kept Kira in a drowse as she attempted to gain her bearings. She languidly gazed around and realised she was alone. Kira heavily sat upright and sat for what seemed an eternity in the opiate fog. After a few years of this (or so it seemed to Kira) she slumped onto the floor and began to crawl towards the teepee opening, with great effort she peeled at the floor with her fingers dragging her anaesthetised body to the way out. "I wouldn't do that... " she heard a sepulchral female voice hiss at her. She thrust herself forward and moaned in her drugged state from the dusty earth her face was now in and propped her lolling head up onto her numb hands. "whaaa maaakes you thin' I wiii staaa" she fumbled. "it's daytime..." hurled the female simply, laughing cruelly. At this Kira slumped back onto her face and this time she heard the soft gentle Male voice from above her and felt an invisible force lift her and place her back onto the pallet. 'Mother, leave her, she has been poisoned with power. This girl is the one that can free us from the curse" and as she lay back on the pallet, he directed his voice to Kira "you have a power in you that can help us to become visible again... Anverita made a mistake in trying to poison you... she gave you too much power and she knew it... she is a fairy of pure sunlight, and not a very honest fairy at that!' he huffed angrily. "She gave you a strong dose of that power..." Kira's thoughts wandered absently to her existence. She a daughter of Nosferatu himself, he her sire and father, now holding the power of sunlight within her... ". So you understand that with this power, you can save us..." he finished, pleadingly. "Oh, I get it..." slurred Kira "nothing can be seen until you have seen the light..." she trailed of thoughtfully. The haze in the room began to clear as the haze in her mind lifted, for the first time since she had been sired, Kira felt warm. She sat bolt upright, decisively, it was time to... (hows that for going overboard... when the inspiration hits, you gotta go with it... I encourage it smile .)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:21 pm
( eek Darn the smexy-ness!!! It burns! I don't want to ruin it, but...)

Eat. She cursed silently as a large growl sounded from her stomach. "Um," She tried to begin, but was cut off by a scoffing sound somewhere in the tent. "Great!" The woman muttered. "Mother!" He scolded softly, she could feel heat rising in her cheeks. Why was she blushing? Sure, she was a little embarrassed, but really now?! "So..."  

Katzenstreu Gesicht

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:36 am
lol smile great save blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 pm
But she was cut off by a great noise from outside. It was the noise Kira knew so well. She had heard it many years ago. It had changed her life that night. It was the roar of a thousand...

(Sorry, all I could come up with.)  

PrincessPoprocks

Greedy Capitalist

Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas