Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
My family and other animals... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tungska Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:45 am
Havn't had pets for AGES! I got 2 gerbils when I was 11. One was dead within 2 weeks (the dog got it it), so we got a new one. They were called peebles and Bam bam, but I got their sexes (and so their names) mixed up. They were randy little ******** so we started off with 2 and quickly had about a million ... not really. I think the most we ever had at one time was 25 ... but they all kept randomly dying on me. It was very distressing!

Then there were the family pets. Ceefur the Cat (geddit!?! No, I didn't name her) who was pure evil! And Aoibhann (it means love in Irish) the dog. She was a big black labrador, but also exceedingly thick. Ceefur used to just beat the dog up the whole time! Ceefur, alas, was accidently poisened by the local farmer (we think) and Aoibhann died of a brain tumor about 5 years ago. We never risked another one! Poor Aoibhann, after the cat died she thought she was free, but alas no, my sister decided to dress her up all the time. We have several hilarious photos somewhere of her looking thoughrally misrable in a pair of large shades and a t shirt!

Ah ... the dead animal theme seems to be running here. We seem to be a nation of loving, but rather inept, pet keeprs biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:57 pm
Invictus_88
We had goldfish once, but the noise kept my mother awake at night.

Despite their being downstairs and she being upstairs.

No, I don't understand either.

But goldfish.....

They can be nothing compared to a lamb outside your bedroom door. A lamb waking you up at 6am is possibly the most annoying thing in existance.

Theres some fish in my biology classroom. We had to move them since there's new windows being put in.
I don't think my teacher likes them very much. She is utterly useless at looking after them.
And she kills all the plants.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:26 pm
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
We had goldfish once, but the noise kept my mother awake at night.

Despite their being downstairs and she being upstairs.

No, I don't understand either.

But goldfish.....

They can be nothing compared to a lamb outside your bedroom door. A lamb waking you up at 6am is possibly the most annoying thing in existance.

Theres some fish in my biology classroom. We had to move them since there's new windows being put in.
I don't think my teacher likes them very much. She is utterly useless at looking after them.

We have sheep and lambs (if that is indeed the plural) in the field outside. There used to be a cockerel a few doors down too, but I think somebody killed it in the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Invictus_88
ice_illusion

But goldfish.....

We have sheep and lambs (if that is indeed the plural) in the field outside. There used to be a cockerel a few doors down too, but I think somebody killed it in the end.

They aren't too bad when they are outside. Where they belong.
It's the sick ones that are inside, right outside your (not very sound proof) door.
Steal a lamb and put it in a cardboard box outside your door. Wait to go insane.

We have several cockrels. They have crowing competitions sometimes but they aren't really early morning cockerels. And it's much easier to ignore them.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:47 pm
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
ice_illusion

But goldfish.....

It's the sick ones that are inside, right outside your (not very sound proof) door.
Steal a lamb and put it in a cardboard box outside your door. Wait to go insane.

We have several cockrels. They have crowing competitions sometimes but they aren't really early morning cockerels. And it's much easier to ignore them.

Your house sounds like something from Doctor Doolittle.

Do you live on a farm or something?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
[quote="Invictus_88]

Your house sounds like something from Doctor Doolittle.

Do you live on a farm or something?

Yeah.
The joy. stare

It's not normally like that. Just a dog and 2 cats (one 3-legged and one carzy stalker cat) inside. And a lot of eggs. gonk  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:08 pm
I have a cat. I love her.

EDIT: Stupid tags.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash