~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:58 pm
Are you looking forward to the upcoming 'Gaian Towns' interactive neighborhood system? Have you already begun listing the friends you want close by? Who do you want as your neighbor?? wink I heard that there will be only 6 slots or houses situated per map. Who are those 6 friends you absolutely have to be near? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:42 pm
I want my very own map with Yuki xd What is it supposed to be anyway? What can we do? I dunno what it is exactly  

Silly Pudding

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:36 pm
Mistress of the Dark
I want my very own map with Yuki xd What is it supposed to be anyway? What can we do? I dunno what it is exactly
Well according to VO, the map system will allow us to walk around the streets and even interact with each other with chat bubbles and whispers. We will be able to move around the streets and hangout with our neighbors and move on to the other maps and everyone else. But each Map will have streets already cut out and open lots for houses to be placed. The first time you find the right spot for your house it will be free. But after if you find that you made a mistake and just have to pick up and move it will cost big money. So choose your neighbors wisely!! ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:50 pm
If you think about it, this new Gaia Towns Interactive thing could make the forums go silent. Everyone will be hanging out and walking around in the Map system. And IMs might not be needed with the whispers installed. It will be basically an advanced chat system like furcadia has. neutral  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kojaq

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:42 pm
eh...

I gave up on the whole house thing...I'm not on enough, nor do I have the will to be on enough..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:06 am
Hmm I'd like to have you as a neighbor Betty along with my sisters ^^  

Nale
Crew

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:26 am
Nale
Hmm I'd like to have you as a neighbor Betty along with my sisters ^^
How sweet of you. *huggles* We'll see how the whole lot picking thing turns out on the day when the neighborhoods open up. I'll see whose around and who will end up next door to me I guess. Especially if I am too anxious to set down my house. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:14 pm
they seem to be pretty big lots actually  

Aroes san

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:21 pm
gonk This is going to be a tough choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:28 pm
well this is just a test virsion the homes will be reset after they fix the bugs  

Aroes san

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:29 am
I am so gonna have a hard choice of all 108 friends on my list whom would I want to live in my tight little block considering I have 2 main accounts on here and they both have a home. That would be so freaky and no I hate furcidia as it not allowed on my uni computer and if we have to instal the driver for the house and maps I will never be able to join in the fun.

I would be left out in the cold.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 am
ninja I like Gaia towns.... they walk funny. XD  

Scissorman

zzaped
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:04 am
I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I'm with Betty. mad

<3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:38 am
i don't think it'd get rid of the forums.the towns pretty much'd be for snobs who only wanna keep talking to friends only.......of course,it's just my opinion sweatdrop  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

zzaped
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:31 am
batousai
i don't think it'd get rid of the forums.the towns pretty much'd be for snobs who only wanna keep talking to friends only.......of course,it's just my opinion sweatdrop

I agree, its not like everyone is in the slots since they released the chatroom

<3

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces