Volunteering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:59 pm
I usually help out at this girl's day camp over the summer.
It's actually quite fun, and it makes me feel good because these little kids are like "AUUUGHHH II LOOOVEEE YOUUUU POP TAAAARTTTTT!"
and give me hugs.
biggrin
haha, i'm so cheesy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:27 pm
The school I just graduated from mandated community service, but I have done stuff on my own.
Quite a lot that I never wrote down on paper... Oy.
I sang for a lot of occations, such as weddings and funerals with the Chamber Singers there.
And I used to be a part of a club where we cleaned up cemetaries. Sounds a tad morbid, but I liked it. I have a lot of respect for the dead, and I liked making sure their final resting place was well kept. We also got to research some of the people there... and I got this civil war hero! Haha tangent...
A lot of my hours were spent hanging out with the elderly at Eskaton. They have fun stories.
I'll be legal on Saturday, and I really want to volunteer at an animal shelter. 3nodding
Wish I was still part of the cemetary thing though... Ah well, all good things must end.  

Sica_Lunae

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:37 pm
XWraith_LordX
Krypta9
Oooh, next week I'm starting an art club at my elementary school for first and second graders. I'm excited. biggrin
Art club? Sounds fun. biggrin Messy little kids....

The other day this one little guy said "Is it okay if we get oil pastel on our hands?" XD I was like "You know what, this is art club. I think it'll be fine."
Another kid was decorating his jeans with chalk. It was hilarious.

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff