Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Plays and Playwrights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:40 pm
I'm a bit of an ignorant as far as plays are concerned, really. I mean, of course, there's Shakespeare, the only other English playwright I've seen any of the works of is Oscar Wilde. He makes me laugh inside...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:34 am
Vanilla Pod
moaningmyrtle
ditto ditto ditto!!! the matinee, we might see each other!!

Cool! biggrin Mmm, I'm also going to try to go in half term, you know, get up early to get tickets. Heh, it's faintly ridiculous that I like a play this much.

I know what you mean....it is rather and addictive sort of play, the more i read the script the more i like it and the funnier it seems to be! Have fun on tuesday btw! xd  

moaningmyrtle

Vanilla Pod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:29 am
Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!

I totally sat in the middle of the front row, totally standing ovated, totally got smiled at by Dominic Cooper and then TOTALLY met Samuel Barnett, Dominic and Andrew Knott and they TOTALLY signed my script and were totally nice and lovely and conversed and Dominic TOTALLY recognised us!

/fangirlishness
/over use of the word 'totally'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:22 am
Vanilla Pod
Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!

I totally sat in the middle of the front row, totally standing ovated, totally got smiled at by Dominic Cooper and then TOTALLY met Samuel Barnett, Dominic and Andrew Knott and they TOTALLY signed my script and were totally nice and lovely and conversed and Dominic TOTALLY recognised us!

/fangirlishness

aaaaaaaaaaaah! that is TOTALLY out of this world! and TOTALLY amazing!! ahem, all fangirlishness asside, how DID you manage to meet them afterwards?!?  

moaningmyrtle

Vanilla Pod

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:26 pm
moaningmyrtle
Vanilla Pod

Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!

/fangirlishness
aaaaaaaaaaaah! that is TOTALLY out of this world! and TOTALLY amazing!! ahem, all fangirlishness asside, how DID you manage to meet them afterwards?!?

Well, see, all you have to do is leave just before the end and slip into their dressing rooms.

Damn, that would have been a better idea.

No, you just go to the stage door. You can do that at most theatres. Then sometimes some of the actors will come out (depends on how fast they've been or how elusive they want to be) and you can pounce and be fangirly! Ooooh, it was so cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:59 am
Vanilla Pod
moaningmyrtle
Vanilla Pod

Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!

/fangirlishness

Well, see, all you have to do is leave just before the end and slip into their dressing rooms.

Damn, that would have been a better idea.

No, you just go to the stage door. You can do that at most theatres. Then sometimes some of the actors will come out (depends on how fast they've been or how elusive they want to be) and you can pounce and be fangirly! Ooooh, it was so cool!

eeek!
thats so fun! But what do you say to them though, knowing me I'd probably just stands there and stare, dribbling may feature also, that would not be very attractive! xd  

moaningmyrtle

Vanilla Pod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:35 pm
moaningmyrtle
eeek!
thats so fun! But what do you say to them though, knowing me I'd probably just stands there and stare, dribbling may feature also, that would not be very attractive!

*can't be arsed to keep quoting*

Well, apparently, I said "flaaarp". I'm pretty sure I didn't. But it may have happened. xp I do know I said, "Attack!" when they came out. Really am rather glad they didn't hear that. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:32 pm
Vanilla Pod
moaningmyrtle
eeek!
thats so fun! But what do you say to them though, knowing me I'd probably just stands there and stare, dribbling may feature also, that would not be very attractive!

*can't be arsed to keep quoting*

Well, apparently, I said "flaaarp". I'm pretty sure I didn't. But it may have happened. xp I do know I said, "Attack!" when they came out. Really am rather glad they didn't hear that. stare

Knowing me, I would actually attack....but the less said about that the better! xd  

moaningmyrtle

Vanilla Pod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:56 am
Yay for the seeing-it-againness! xd  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items