Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Feud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 am
Nonnah was dissapointed because she couldn't join the battle, but was also worried. Haanah returned from being idle and went over to Hitome. "What happened?" She asked. Nonnah followed her, wispering to her the past events. Haanah knelt by Hitome. "Hey," She said nicely enough. "Take off your head set and look in the bathroom or something." Nonnah looked around. "War, huh?" She sighed. "Between who? Two real life PK-ers versus millions?" Nonnah said somewhat sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:20 pm
"My headset....it's cut in two.....Damn, I just got the....newer version.." Hitome smiled faintly. He tried to relieve some of the tension by joking, but that was obviously impossible. "I need to log off...and call the hospital. The blood...keeps gushing..." and with that, Hitome left the World.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:45 am
Satori stood where he was after Hitome had left. He stood in place for a minute and logged out. He sent a message to Hitome saying: Hey Hitome, are you okay? Can you tell me the hospital you're staying at because I want to visit?  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:16 pm
At the scene of the crime, where the two warriors logged out, a young looking PC came into the area. He was pale in complexion, had blonde, curly hair, and wore a toga-like garb. "Excuse me." He said to the girls. "Do you have any idea what had happened here? Dramos sent me here." He crossed his arms proudly  

Ryxga

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:50 pm
"Eh?" Was Haanahs first response, then she opened her mouth to speak. Nonnah stepped in then, knocking her sister out of the way. "Idiot," She mumbled to her sister. "Oh, hi! Umm..." She sighed. "A scary guy in black came to PK us all and started with the player Hitome but the player Satori accidentally was dragged into the mess. He got a mere slash on the cheek, but was also hurt in real life and he loged out, complaining about his headset ripped in two. He went to the real world hospitol, I think...." She said, counting on her fingers as her spoke. Haanah rubbed her head. "Oi! you took some HP!!" She lungged at Nonnah and tried to scratch her.. "Geeze..." Nonnah sighed, keeping her sister at a safe distance with her foot. "Dumbass..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:14 pm
"Ah-ha..." The boy watched the two fight over what is what. He sighed slightly, curling his already curly hair with one finger. "Hitome is going to have that scar for eternity, and he will log back on in ten days. Otherwise, I will be here to protect the witnesses of the Aka-Ryu's atrocities." He neared the girls. "I will have a target program and a warp point on you at all times, therefore if you are in danger, I can warp right to you with the simple press of a button. If you two are split up at any time, I will have my other strong guild members to assist you. If you see any other masked PCs, avoid them as well as possible, or end up as Hitome. Do you comprehend?" He looked sarcastically to the girls, seeing if the were listening to a word he said.  

Ryxga

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:25 am
Both girls stopped and stood somewhat straight. "I comprehend....I guess." Haanah replied. "Well I don't." Was Nonnahs answer. "I tottally refuse. I can take care of myself thanks." And with that she logged out. Haanah rolled her eyes and said the the PC, "Sorry about her, she's always like that. My apologies."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:22 pm
After thinking over about what happened, Satori logged on. "I can't let that happen again," Satori whispered to himself. "I have to level up and get stronger." Satori went to the item shop and stored up. Then he went to the chaos gate with a high level and very high weapon level drop. "Well guess I was thinking to positively." He went into a fairly high level area to level up.  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:13 pm
After spending 5 or so hours switching between fairly high leveled areas, Satori stops and checks his stats. Level:120 "Well that took a little past a little long. I better log out and see if Hitome messaged me yet," Satori said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:46 pm
((Sorry for triple posting.))

"Doesn't look like he's going to respond," Satori mumbled to himself, waiting for Hitome to reply. "Guess I'll just go back to town." Satori quickly entered [The World] and started walking towards the doors in front of him.

((How come no one's posting?))  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Name- Korumaru
Gender- Male
Class- Adept Rogue(Twin Blade,Lrd Partizian,Flick Reaper)
Description- just look at the Pic.
Level-(1-400) 1
Title- Death Wisperer
Guild- (if any)None
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Korumaru finally logs into the worl after a long installation process....he looka around and see's the quality of the graphics...."WOW...these are really good graphics....well what should I do first...hmmmmmm"  

Brother Malice

0 van-01

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:13 pm
"Ah, ha!" Zack shouted as he found Satori standing in front of the chaos gate. "It's about time you showed up! I thought you'd never leave that area! Now on to important business. As you can see there is a player new to [The World] standing near us," Zack explained pointing at Korumaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 pm
((Finally!))

"Oh I guess you're right," Satori said as he turned to look at Korumaru. I better suck up my sadness so I don't look bad. Satori thought to himself walking up to Korumaru. "Hello there new player! I can tell that this is you're first time playing because I kind of heard what you said a little earlier. Let me be the first to tell you: Welcome to [The World]. I am Satori captain of the guild Canard and this is my second in command Zack. If you ever need any help please feel free to contact one of us," Satori said to Korumaru as he exchanged his and Zack's member addresses with Korumaru.  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Procrastinatress

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm
Is it alright if I use a male character? ^^

Name- Isagani
Gender- Male
Class- Arson Bomber
Description- User Image